solarisBRONZE Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
i would like some one to tell me y Serbia is not in the Shipping / Delivery list,all the countries around us are..whts the problem?

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
You would probably be best to direct this question to one of the hop shop people as the forum and the shop matters are kind of separate to forum matters that way you will get a quicek response.

You can use this form to ask questions and get an email response

https://www.homeofpoi.com/company/contact_form.php

Also you can find more info on shipping here:

https://www.homeofpoi.com/help/countries.php
EDITED_BY: Blueberry (1215054911)

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

georgemcBRONZE Member
Sitting down facing forward . . .
2,387 posts

Posted:
The countries that aren't on the list are usually there because either the shipper trails don't/won't go through there, or, due to the amount of issues they or we have previously had with the customs processes of the countries.

In particular, Serbia is not on the list due to the issues we have had with getting orders successfully delivered through customs. We used to have Serbia on the list and almost none of the customers deliveries were made successfully. Etiher the customs folk wanted to charge them large fees, or the parcel would arrive half empty/damaged etc. So unfortunately we had to remove Serbia from the places we can deliver to.

Hope this answers the question.

Written by: Doc Lightning talking about Marmite in Kichi's Intro thread

I have several large jars of the stuff. I actually like it... a little. And don't tell anyone I admitted to it.
grin

solarisBRONZE Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
yes i understand...but is there any hope that it will change back...and that we can order again,or is there something that we can change,or improve,to help in all this...i really like to resolve this issues(if possible in any way)..caz there are a lot of ppl what would weary much like to order..

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Solaris, maybe an EU retailer might have an easier time of it?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
Yup that could be worth a try.
Or do you have a friend in another country that you can have things shiped to who can then ship the items on to you?

It is a bit of a annoying situation but i can see where hop is coming from , when My cousin was living in mexico for a couple of years we gave up trying to send her packages beacuse they never made it through the postal system.

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />