Page: ......
newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Due to popular demand, we are proud to present....

sunny UberOz3sunny

Yes! That fabulous long weekend of skillz injektion, creative SHAZZAM and and more !!! Here's the word:

sunnyDates

Thurs 28th-Sun 31st August, with workshops starting on Friday night. (yep I know that weekend is a bit awkward for some Uni students and clashes with Burning Man.. but it fits for other local events and also my birthday!)

sunnyVenue

Same as previous 2 events.. Hillbrook Anglican School Recreation Centre, Enoggera, Brisbane, with a Saturday night devil party at mine. (Did I mention it's my birthday?;)

sunnyInternational Teachers:

heart YUTA!!! Returning for the second dose of ultra ninja poi stylin

heart MCP: hardcore precision staff grrrl

heart Sebastian Berger (Fenfire)... triple staff passes and the best boyskirt in the bizness

plus heart MAJOR local heroes including Brettstar, Kyle McLean, Chris Carlos, Christian Parr, Alice Robinson and MORE to be confirmed.

As well as Ubercore poi and staff, we will also include juggling, devil sticks, contact juggling etc from our Uberteachers and skillshare from participants.

sunny Cost

$ AUD 125 prepaid

and

$ 50,000 at the door (we want you to pre reg...)

with a limited number of discounted tix @ $60 for under 16s.

That includes up to 15 Uber workshops and group sessions wow fuel, accommodation and our famous yummy lunches clap

sunny Accommodation

Onsite camping space is included in the price ( you need to bring your own gear, though there are facilities like toilet/water/tiny kitchen) For non-campers we can usually find local billets or recommend backpackers.

sunny Bookings

PM me with your email address and I will send you a rego form directly. OR find one posted with lots of background info at the lovely UberEvents site

ubbrollsmile

NB: these are NOT beginner's workshops. Reasonable skills are needed to take advantage of the quality of workshops on offer.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
hey gabe! wave have you found a video camera yet??

bounce uber is next month already!! wooh!! biggrin bounce2

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Soooooo excited! It'll be fun to do this all again, I've missed it.

Kupo!

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Skulduggery

Missy Gabe, we miss you! Make Ed sell a kidney so you can fly over for Play biggrin

haha
I'll match each one he gives with one of mine smile
So you can stay twice as long!
It's up to you now Ed.

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
Oh and Gita, you are of course welcome to use my camera if you need/want. Much cheaper then organs.

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
thanks kyle!! biggrin gabe asked me to film again...we just needed a camera!! ubblol

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Oh my ears and whiskers, yes it is coming close isn't it!! help

Must Make a List of All the Details to Attend To.
And attend to them.

And may I officially announce that WORKING FULL TIME SUCKS mad2
Thanks for listening. smile

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
hang-on... so are we selling kidneys to make gabe go away??? something seems unfair in that deal.

im going to have my lawyer look over this for me...

ubbrollsmile

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ed, I'm sure your kidney will make enough money for both you, Gabe and at least 4 or 5 Oz spinners to fly over and once you are all here I'm sure we can find you all sleeping space and food smile

hug

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Otherwise you mob could be selling your spare testicles etc and come over here for UberOz3. That wouldnt even be offtopic hug wink

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
oops sorry Gabe... We do still miss you though smile

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
No worries Miss Skully. I would LOVE to be at PLAY. But you'll have to make do with relatively intact Petey for your Oz vibe this year innit? And a bit of Bel?

BandanaDaveGOLD Member
21 posts

Posted:
Anyone leaving from Syd feeling like a road trip North? I got a car and petrol is still cheaper if you travel in a group. It's a 10 hour drive if we do it straight OR we can go by somewhere a little bit more interesting if we have the time.

What time do classes start?

Love

Many Smiles,
David

16.15.8GOLD Member
I can´t think therefore I´m not
291 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone smile

I just wonder if anyone will drive thru or pass Goald Coast Airport the 26:th of August?
I will arrive there 07:25 on the morning and I need to go to Brisbane for Uber Oz so if anyone has some space in a car I would be sooooo happy to join.
Otherwise I would be very happy if someone could help arange a ticket to get to the right place in Brisbane ubbangel

See you soon and it´s gonna be wickedly fun :P

//Thomas

"I don´t like shoes, definitely not spinning with shoes, they make my feet feel flat, my feet are not flat...."

BrettStarPLATINUM Member
old festy hand
765 posts

Posted:
hey Thomas got you email bout gold coast but I have no idea about that one...
So people Yuta Thomas and myself are taking poi workshops... any special requests on what you would like to see in a workshop??

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
hmmm... not a clue about the poi workshops, brett, cos my extreme level of suckage eliminates me from your target audience.

thomas... I travel from the gold coast to brisbane every morning for work; while I don't start from nearly that far down the coast (the airport's almost on the nsw border), I could maybe take a detour; just not 100% sure what I'm up to that week yet, cos I may have my kids' school run in the middle of it all.

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

16.15.8GOLD Member
I can´t think therefore I´m not
291 posts

Posted:
If you could, would and have the possibility to pick me up I would be sooooo happy. I pay for the gas off course.

If not I think I will sort it out on one way or another..... smile

See you guys soon. Whohhhhoooo! biggrin

//Thomas

"I don´t like shoes, definitely not spinning with shoes, they make my feet feel flat, my feet are not flat...."

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Pat, you live on the Gold Coast? Since when??? Also Thomas, I will send you the email contacts for the Three Worlds people.

They have a juggling shop on the Gold Coast.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Are there still tickets etc left?
Also would i be able tyo pre- register say one or 2 days before biggrin
Think I'm comin down under....

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
MAUS!!!!
Really, you coming this way?? ubbrollsmile

That's great news... and yep there are still a couple of tix left... and anway if you were coming from OS at the last minute I'd squeeze ya in anyway. Now we gotta persuade Lexy to get her fattybum up here... she's going to be in the country, she says, but bleating about dumb stuff like money and jobs. Sheesh rolleyes

When you say pre-reg, do you mean have somewhere to stay for a few days?? Yeah we could arrange that.

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
 Written by :newgabe

Pat, you live on the Gold Coast? Since when??? Also Thomas, I will send you the email contacts for the Three Worlds people.
They have a juggling shop on the Gold Coast.

ye, gabe... about 9 months now; well, on the edge anyway... in beenleigh, but the kids and their school are a lil bit further down at coomera. good call re: 3worlds though... they're a lot further down than am I.

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Still waiting for my visa at the moment, which fingers crossed should be here within a week or so. Then I'm coming to Oz until the end of October

Will mainly be in Sydney, but would like to make it out to at least one of these sorts of things, and the brissy guys all do seem to be pretty cool! wink

So I just don't wanna book anything right now as I'm not gonna know until the last minute if I can make it or not! Hope to though!!!

Lets hope this Birthday is as good as the last one I saw you at! ubblol
EDITED_BY: maus (1216893539)

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
maus darling.. if i dont meet you while youre in aus i think i may have to cry.. im mostly out of the country, except for two/three weeks in october, for comon ground and hanging out there in adelaide..

on a completely unrelated note, might i recomend you do both this *and* comonground, both of which are amazing..

hug hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Unless some miracle happens, it doesn't look like I'm going to be back in time to fill my spot. I don't think that Pat even knew that I was aware he'd reserved a place for me. I'm just hoping I can be back in time for our wedding...it's one thing to miss Uber, but not being there for our wedding day would be horrible!!! ubbcrying

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
ubblol Will do my best Pete!
As yet I'm not sure exactly what I can do, but i would like to make it for the Gabes birthday, plus October for me will be just before I have to come back to Cambodia so pennies will probably be a little smaller by that time.
I'll make it to as much as i can though! biggrin
hug

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Ah this time of event arranging is like playing chess eh... This piece moves sideways, this piece disappears, this one moves forward... ubbrollsmile

Sorry you won't be with us, Bec frown though maybe you'll be coming to live here?
... and
Maus it's really coool you want to come for my birthday!!
That was a fun one at the Synergy Centre 2006 eh.
What you doing in Cambodia?

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Oh, I'm definitely coming there to live, but just after I made that post, I found out that it's going to take 4 to 6 months for my visa to process...so it's going to be a while before I'm back...having to postpone our wedding, too... ubbcrying

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
oh no! bec that's so not cool!! frown stupid paperwork!!! hug

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Ye, I'm just glad that Pat has things like this to go to...keep him occupied...altho, I'm sure it's going to be a bit tough, considering we thought I'd be back to go with him.

I hates paperwork...*kick*

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by :newgabe

Maus it's really coool you want to come for my birthday!!
That was a fun one at the Synergy Centre 2006 eh.
What you doing in Cambodia?

It was a messy one! I woke up in the back of a van with no money, and 2 hours after my ticket home! Somehow managed to blag it the whole way though! ubblol

Have a beach bar here at the moment, been out here for nearly 2 years now!yeez....can't believe how quickly time goes! So looking for other places in the world to go to now, gonna see how I like Australia for a while, then come back and sell my bar in high season, then who knows.... smile

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
You're doomed Maus. Once you get to Oz, you won't ever want to leave, again...I know I didn't.

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Page: ......