Forums > Social Chat > GUARDIAN ANGEL EXPERIENCE

Login/Join to Participate

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Hello
Just a question. Have you experienced your guardian Angel??? I have just spent the weekend at an Angel workshop with an american channeller and spiritual healer called Teressa Johnston. It was an incredible experience, just wondered if anyone has had any experiences with guardian angels, helpers, spirit guides etc?
Im still trying to get my head round everything I experienced this weekend and will probably be able to write more once it sinks in properly.

Angie x

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
sounds like you had a wonderful time angie.
got to say i have never experienced my guardian angle, but i hope that he'she is looking over me.

on a similar note though i am under the same sky as you all, and as i look up i am also looking over you all, maybe were all guardian angles but dont know it, if i spot one i will be sure enough to let you know.

Gandhi Ganjamastermember
299 posts

Posted:
Most people have guardian angels - sometimes I can see angels hanging out with people.
Some people have dark spirits hanging on to them.

They are definately a reality and very responsive to communication.

A lot of people have been angels to me and others. Sometimes angels are undercover.

Keep playing.

Why?

150 posts

Posted:
Hello PK long time my friend
What are you doing in Edinburgh?
Yes we all have guardian angels, they come with you the moment you are born into this life and you can connect with them by inviting them to present themselves. This we can do through meditation. I believe we are all already 'connected' to them, we just dont realise it, they communicate in different ways:
All those 'coincidences'
The thoughts that just 'pop' into our heads for no apparent reasons,
In dreams, feelings, thoughts and words. These I belive are our angels communicating or guiding us.
They can manifest in a way which the individual is comfortable with not necessarily a being with wings, but perhaps an animal, an energy, a shimmering light, a sensation, or in human form, male or female.

150 posts

Posted:
Thanks suitcase
I cant see angels around people, but i can sense them.
When I came home from the workshop, I asked my kids if they can remember their angels? (aparently all of us when we were kids, normally before the age of 6, could see our Angels)
I have two boys aged 8 and 7. Jack the 8yr old said 'Do you mean the white 'blob' that i saw when i was born?' I said yes. He told me he see's it all the time, especially at night and also when needs help when he is running, he said it goes inside him and he holds it in his tummy to help him run faster. Tom who is 6, said he too has a 'white blob'too and didnt know what it was called. I asked Jack what it was called, he said 'I will have to go somewhere quiet to ask' he came back a couple of minutes later and said 'she is called Josephine'.
I was so excited about this all, I hope that society dosent make them forget like it has done a lot of us.
They went on to tell me they could see colours around people too, mostly around peoples heads. I told them they were called auras and that they were very lucky to be able to see them as mum is learning to see them again as i couldnt see them anymore.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i've come to seek refuse and escape those damn twirlers of sheffield but to my suspission edinburgh has even more.
yeah long time will leave this thread to its means though, will be back around next week if you wanna chat on MSN or soming, gotta fly to london in the morning with te POOKa for a few days and say ello to some londoners.
be kewl, look forward to catching up with you soon

Gandhi Ganjamastermember
299 posts

Posted:
Angie, it is so sweet to read what you have to say, especially your boys experiences. Children still sense so much more than the average adult.

A lot of these kind of experiences are hard to validate when people don't speak about them.

Why?

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
hmm imagine the era when our upbringings don't discourage the nurturing of our spiritural faculties - when people retain the openmindedness we possess as 6 year olds. At present, any mental abilities we do observe en masse is genrelal dismissed and attributed to a silly word - like 'deja vu' or 'vegemite craving'
perhaps, there lies our next evolution.
mmm vegemite...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I think that its so good that peoples eyes are starting to be opened to the reality of our angelic beings that watch over us... I have connected with my angels everyday since I went through my awakening. I have never been happier, espically when I get my replys straight away via confirmation and the feeling of upliftment that they provide for me. I walk with angels everyday. Everybody has the ability to do it....Im so glad that you are so open to them Angie...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:

bless us all indigo children ARE amazing huh? i love working with these kids, they teach us all so much! we are all superheroes!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

150 posts

Posted:
Yaaaay P.K.....hope you all have fun

Bender: Wow, i dont think i have ever experienced the vegimite path......sounds yummy though, he he (will marmite count????)

Big hugs Valura Its lovely to hear others are in touch with their angel, can you tell me more about your awakening and what you experienced, its so exciting

I spoke to my kids again last night and they told me they see their 'white blobs' at school quite a lot. Jack thinks it is because they need more help at school and they are there to look after them. He said he saw her during the day in the dinner hall and she was singing. I cant believe I am only just talking to my kids about this, but im glad i have opened this up for them to talk about and realise that it is ok, before it is too late.

Love and peace to you all

Thanks for sharing your experiences and thoughts on all this

Angie

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
not trying to sund funny and act crazy/cool to get attention (i use poi for that ) but i am a Guardian angel, in a human body. Its just that the person i've now been told to watch is, well, never wanting to see me again. I need to help her because she needs it like you wouldn't believe, its like she's possesed (no joke )

what a gift and curse.

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
why do feel cool telling you spinning peeps, when i cant even tell anyone bar my best mates?

wassup wid dat?

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

150 posts

Posted:
quote:
Lesbian Lover
Member # 3447 posted 07 May, 2003 21:53
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
not trying to sund funny and act crazy/cool to get attention (i use poi for that ) but i am a Guardian angel, in a human body. Its just that the person i've now been told to watch is, well, never wanting to see me again. I need to help her because she needs it like you wouldn't believe, its like she's possesed (no joke )

what a gift and curse.

Erm Wow. Dont really know what to say about that. Can i ask some questions L.L? (hope this dosent come across patronising or ignorant, im just curious to learn more) How do you know you are a guardian Angel? Who told you you have to watch over this girl? Why does she want to see you again? And why does she seem possessed?

Thanks angie

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Angie, its so good to see you back again. Hope things are going well with you!

In answer to your question, yes I've had lots of experience with these kinds of things, unfortunately am about to run out of time at the internet cafe.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
ahh vegemite - she's an ambivalent lover:
so sweet,..yet to salty simultaneously.

what's lovely to know is that although most of us have largely lost the Awareness we possess as children, the loss is not irreversible!

Did i mention that Vegemite helps with perception, 'cus you can't be Aware when you're too hungry!! yeast=good!!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Hello Angie

I went to a workshop where we did a meditation to find our inner light and then our guardian angel. It was one of the most profoundly amazing days of my life.

Excerpts from my diary 12. 11. 1999. Today after doing some yoga and relaxation techniques Julia told us to go search for our inner light and to my great suprise I found it!...... Then she told us to search for our guardian angel. My initial thought was that it was silly and a waste of time but within a split second of that thought my guardian angel was right beside me. There in the deep recess of my mind besides my inner light appeared a tall Elven entity with whom I felt completetely at ease and soon began to feel that it was male. I felt as though I was being drawn deeper into myself by him and I was totally enveloped with love.....

Since then I remained in quite close contact with my guardian angel. Although since I did some Inner Child work my guardian angel has become less of a presence in my life. I suppose it's because now that I listen to my inner child there is not so much work for my guardian angel to do because I take much better care of myself.

Guardian angels are like stars in the daytime, just because you cannot see them it does not mean they are not there.

Are we nearly there yet?

Frazzlemember
105 posts

Posted:
A couple of years ago when my son was about 5 or 6, he would always tell me he could see "spinny things" in his room at night whenever he felt nervous,excited or frightened about something.He often described it as it as a pixie in a bright white light that faded gradually to nothing. I now suspect that this was his guardian angel,but sadly he hasn't mentioned these experiences for a while now which I can only put down to him getting older and growing up.

Happiness is a journey,not a destination