Forums > Social Chat > Around the HOP world in pictures

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Good day beautiful people

HUrray, being back in Paris for a few days allowed me to do what i have been meaning to for a while : posting pictures of my travels !!

As most of you know, after sitting behind my computer loving you all online, I decided to go out nd meet many of you in person around the world... last time I tried to count I think I have met over 120 HoPers in real life

I went to the UK, to Scotland, USa, NZ, OZ and France so far . I asked many of you to sign my orange flags : GOOD JOB , they are now completely covered and therefore turned black
THANK YOU

I have uploaded some on a website if you want to check them out :

OFOTO

Login = sapitapayasa@hotmail.com
Password = hoppictures

I am sure there was a better fancier way to do it ... but I suck with internet so this is the best i could do... Do not give up if buisy, try again later, please.

featuring pictures of : DOM (you little stalker you), Glass, Mineiro, tree, Tempest, Lolli, Snoopoi, Thistle, Pk, Nat, Orange, Jo derry, Smallboy, Dark Fairy Queen, Bovril Monkey, Carrey, Kurbei, hells Bells, UCOF, Simian, Jez and everyone at Spitalfields, Nix?, Shibaki, Riz, Gecko, Vanize, Adam rice, jaidendawn, Arashi, Rftek, Spritie, Spitfire, kevin, Superman, Malcolm, Charles, Brassmonkey, Flynt, Bender the Offender, Rozi, Flash Fire, Puk, Frenzie, Finn, Danger Boy, Brainstorma, Ade, Bec, Elke, knoxious, Dimitri, Arsn , Valura and my favourite dog : BELLA from brisbane !!!!

Obviously many of you missing here for lack of camera or time, but you guys are right here in my mind and heart...

(NYC, hun, I only have paper pictures of you so could not scan and put them here, do you have some ? Pele, will post our wedding pictures as soon as we FINALLY meet and get married as planned )

I also put some peechures of the clowns I worked with in guatemala and pictures of jugglers that are not all on HOP but some of you may kow or hopefully will meet somewhere..; the juggling world is a small world.

I do have more pictures of my travels, some not HOP related, but do not want to publicly post the link here. If someone wants to take a look though, of course feel free to PM me

Some pictures are missing though cause I cannot download them at the mo : pictures of jimba and of me with my BEAUTIFUL Flynt-made T shirt that says ... oh wait a few days and you will see for yourselves

I thank you all again for weloming me the way you all did. It has moved me, changed me, painted my soul in unbeleivable colours. I have met some of the people that mean the most to me, REAL friends..

I love you more than words will ever tell...

And those of you I have not yet met ... watch out .. I might be right behind you as you are reading this I do hope to meet you soon.

Shine on
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

4,224 posts

Posted:
Honey, whatever you like no worries, you can also put some of them on your site only cause that is quite a lot, thank you anyway ?

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
quote:
(NYC, hun, I only have paper pictures of you so could not scan and put them here, do you have some ? Pele, will post our wedding pictures as soon as we FINALLY meet and get married as planned )

We're getting married? Umm.... Yeah... about that... um.... no?

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

jaidendawnmember
38 posts

Posted:
Cass-you are such the lucky fae! I miss you terribly! And am very envious. So many people here. Thank you for once again giving all of us easy access to witness the beauty in this world!
Thank you angel frog !

~~Every Object, Every Being, Is A Jar Full Of Delight...~~

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
yeah i know people have missed my opinions on things such as Velcro and pondering why you dont hear the phrase "you will RUE the day" anymore..

its good to be heard by someone other than the voices in my head..

Im wearing pants, they are jsut inside out

Super'

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Hmm, come to think of it, I've not heard anyone say 'you will rue the day' for ages.

Great pics Cass, I've only had a quick look through so far but I'll have a better look when I have more time. I think my staff is in more of them than me, which is quite odd

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Great pictures , you even got a evil one of me . Im to much leo sometimes . good what are people going to think ? .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

4,224 posts

Posted:
NYC, honey, these were two separate sentences : I want a pictue of you please o put in teh gallery nd ... I am getting married with Pele, not you sorry. But I promise I will catch a plane to anywhere the day you get married and give you the biggest in the whole world and take heaps of pictures on that glorious day.

Bovril, not enough pictures of you indeed, you little ninja you avoiding my camera

Puk, you do not look evil ... you look ... different

Jaidendawn

shine on
cass

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Thanks Cass beautiful Pix

Heaps of hugs and smiles and love and happy vibes to you*:.

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:

just noticed in two pics of me I have my trusty bottle of agave tequila next to me... looks like it had a big "dent" in it before the fire dancing even started!
don't try this at home kids...(disclaimer)

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Of course i look different . But im talking about the one where you said no comment ( it's scary for me). And i lovve those pictures .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

4,224 posts

Posted:
Updates after Glass visiting us in Paris with some french spinners not yet on HoP but oh so fluffy

shine on
cass

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:

Drew

Jimbamember
131 posts

Posted:
I cant believe you put the tangled up in my hair poi photo in! You promised.

On that note....

YELLOW CAR

How are you going beautiful lady?

Where are you travelling to next?

I am going back to that waterfall soon, do you want to come?

Page: