Forums > Technical Discussion > Shellsol T or equivalent in Beijing?

Login/Join to Participate

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone,

I'm going to be heading to Beijing in mid-december to make an attempt at breaking the Guinness World Record for Highest Fire Breathe as a part of a Guinness Awards Ceremony for Chinese TV (CCTV). Usually I breathe with Shellsol T (FireWater etc) in Australia, and was hoping someone who lives or has travelled through China might have some clues as to where I could find a similar product in or around Beijing.

I would hunt myself but it's going to be a very short trip. I'll be arriving on the 14th and filming on the 17th of December, so need to be able to help the organisers arrange the fuel before I get there, so I don't really have any time to hunt around once I arrive. Can anyone help?

Thanks

.draevon
androgen.fire.art

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Hi daveron,

Pyroptix has asked similar questions obtaining good fuels overseas. I suggest you do a search in Technical Discussion with fuel as the keyword and Pyroptix in the user name. Let us know how you go.

Cheers smile

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh