Forums > Social Chat > how much i hate being apart from my soul mate

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
twirlywhirlyfiregirlie (nancy)member
78 posts

Posted:
this is just a little note aimed at pk of course and all u others out there who have to be parted with loved ones i know how it feels and it feels really shitty

Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?

78 posts

Posted:
heres a soppy story buckets at the ready lol

it all started with me going into this chat room on yahoo called pierced and tattooed and i saw this user name called dust punk and it also had a webcam so i clicked it and there in front of me was this beautiful guy with HUGE tunnels in his ears lol bless him he was so gorgeous i had to talk to him so we did... months later we became more and more friendly and we talked on the phone alot his dry i dont give a fuckin shit attitude was so funny we got on as though we'd known each other forever he told me how he was unhappy with his girlf at the time and i sympathised with him and was there when he needed to talk everything he was describing to me his feelings and hopes for the future were so similar to mine it was scary.We eventually agreed to meet each other both really excited and counting the days until we met and when we did BAM it was like someone had slapped me in the face with a wet fish lol (ewww) i knew i loved him... things got worse with his girlf and maybe i had something to do with it maybe i showed him what it was like to be loved and respected as a person i had no idead how she could be so mean to such a special rough diamond one in a million person like him! by this time we were best friends fancied the pants of each other of course but it went no further for obvious reasons.Time passed they split up and we were soon together i moved to sheffield to be with pk and now are more happy than we have ever been in our lives we fit together like a dreadlocked jigsaw and we have been together since growing together and loving each other more as each day goes by my feelings for this guy are so intense and at the minute we are having to spend alot of time away from each other because we move to edinburgh shortly and pk needs to go to rehearsals there for teepooka and also to find us a house (stress) while im stuck workin away so we can have some money for the move and food and stuff so all of u lot that have to be seperated from time to time for long periods i know how it feels especially cantus and ros my special lil buds! hey at least we see each other soon and this time it will stay that way we'll be in edinburgh set up and ready for the next era in our lives hee hee i cant wait whew FINGER ACHE!!!

78 posts

Posted:
love you pk even if no one else reads this i know u will cant wait to see you darlin missin squashin my nose in your cheek night night

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Nat,
you know how much i love you, crave you and miss you, the sleepless nights, the memories and the dreams, the cuddles the kisses and just being together.
the little time we get togeather is so very precious but will soon be all over, be strong and look forward to bigger and better things, and leave all this bad stuff behind.
what matters is me and you, and that is the most special and most important thing to me, i'm just sorry that its been so hard these past few months, but not long to go now.
i love you nat, from the bottom of my heart.

[sorry guys, just spreading love]

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
BAH! No way. My post stuck between two starcrossed lovers? I'm moving my post to below. I'll have none of that...

[My post from above]

I've been there sweetie... missing a loved one sucks more than anything.

Take comfort in the fact that his spirit is on the same earth during the day and under the same stars at night. It doesn't always help, but it does make it seem the "missing" somehow more peaceful.

[ 05. March 2003, 13:50: Message edited by: NYC ]

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:

78 posts

Posted:
awwww thanks nyc i really apreciate that bud what a beautiful way to make me feel better i never thought about it like that! when i go to bed and look at the sky thats the same sky that covers my pk awwwww too cute hahaha yay! u gone and done it now u got the nancy excited and bouncy again lol look out *hops on your lap and squidges your face* lol drew my special friend i love your input you always make me chuckle with such a simple thing i always know your there for me and to pk what can i say ill be goin to bed smilin tonight more to come on this page so be prepared for sludgey gross stuff k? hee hee thanks u lot hugs all round

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
that really made me cry with joy

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
that really made me cry with joy

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Double post with 8 minutes time lapse anyone?

anyhoo I'll post my reply below it.

Hey Nancy. You know I truly understand what it's like.

I get to see my fluffy one again this weekend. So i'm really elated.

And I have mr Ginny to thank for being able to see her last weeks too - and the hospitable PK for phoning up and giving us the idea of impromptuitiveness

Meh

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
it is always great to see true love and true happyness

i loved some one once who i was ready to do any thing for
almost gave up every thing to move to the city she lived in (this ment leaving a brand new job and moving half way across australia to be with her) we are nolonger togetehr but we still talk all the time and share the trile and tribulations of our lives and loves

the one true love in my life is my adopted sister. we met in a night club nearly 3 years ago now over a game of pady cake (the kids hand game). we have been through a lot getgether in since we met including her having to miscarages with ex boyfriends and her going through drug rehab. i have always been there for her. i moved into her place while she was in rehab and have gone above and beyond the normal call of friend to help her.

it was june 2001 that we adopted each other as brother and sister. this was for two resons one because we have become like brother and sister and two because it was easyer to explain to people that we are brother and sister rather than people thinking we are boyfriend and girlfriend (was always fun seeing guy change the atidud in night clubs after that find out and try to suck up to me to try and pick up mel buying me drinks and trying to be chumy with me)

nanc and pk you guys are lovly
may the light shine on between the two of you

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Awwwwwww.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:

Best wishes to the both of you from your friendly neighborhood poiaholic.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Lots of bowls of candy open for the HoP couples!!!

Beautiful.
Kinudin

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:

Oh and to Rozi and Raymund ... and Cantus and FNF ... and to anyone else who is apart from a loved one for reasons beyond their control.

I'm a friendly poiaholic tonight.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:

To be parted feels bad, but focus on the fact that you feel bad because of the most amazing and most powerful emotion you can ever feel and it's not that bad.

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
nanc dont count the time you are apart count the time till you next see each other

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

78 posts

Posted:
thankyou so much u guys! really have alot of love for you guys now i feel so much better.....Truely beautiful reasponses...
bs i know what its like to have an adopted sister as me and my sister were adopted at birth we came from different mothers but i couldnt feel any closer to her i love her just the same after all giving birth doesnt just make u a mother my adoptive mother has always been "mum" she raised me and loved me as her own she couldnt have kids so she decided to adopt i think she did a pretty good job raising me !
dom my lil darlin thankyou for those lovley things u said its amazing how a few words can affect someone! i hope you and my lighter are well u better still have it young man lol also the tiara princess dom *chuckles* cantus i bet u cant wait to see ros this weekend u lucky thing give her a squeeze for me.
im not gonna be able to post for for a day now cuz i gotsa work yuck!
pk i love you darlin im counting the days till i get to squish my nose in your cheek

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Nancy and PK you guys are beautiful, so connected and so in love that I can't stay at your house without grinning all the bloody time. Sorry I missed you last time Nat but we were all thinking of you (especially your fella) and I'm sure I'll get to see you again sometime, even if it means I have to come all the way to Edinburgh .

I know exactly what it's like - the distance makes it so hard that it makes you feel sick sometimes when you can't have a hug, a kiss, even a smile when you want one. The phone just isn't enough. But it'll be so wonderful when you can be together and you appreciate that company and that love so much more........... awwwwww *I'm getting all sentimental here m'fraid...*

C@ntus and I met on these boards and one year later are more in love than ever. He makes my whole world smile and I can't even remember him not being there. But we still live hundreds of miles apart Cos of various things we can't be together until about October so I still have months and months of not knowing when I'm going to see him again. When we're together I feel so safe and so loved and I want to give him all the love I can. I know I couldn't feel this way with anyone else so it is all worth the time and the effort and the heartache and the loneliness because one day I will be able to wake up with him every morning and my life will be complete.

One day at a time and rest assured that I know how you feel.

Have a hug, a smile and some fluff for being a truly inspiring couple Love you two x

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
Fine!!!

well.... i love you both!! more!!! hah!

sorry for stealing your pk i guess i will have to apologise a lot for this over the next three weeks. but think of the happiness that should sprout from your being here i know you will love being in such a mad and lovely place cannot wait to see muchmuchmuchmuch more of you

R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Sweet Love

The simple lack of her is more to me than others presence - Edward Thomas (1878- 1917)

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Mineiro has sprouts!!!

FNF - your sweet words gave me a warm n fuzzy buzz - even my toes are smiling

Meh

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
There needs to be an inverse of this thread so I can post my story without feeling bad for changeing the tone from happy love sick rambling to sad love lost rambling.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I haven't seen my baby since december and I won't see her till August at the earliest, maybe later. We talk on the phone and on email and txt message all week but sometimes it only makes it worse especially when you get a sudden pang of S**t I just wish she was here for 5 minutes I just want a hug, a kiss, a smile or to smack that beautifull ass.

Like my mom used to say though, if it doesn't kill you it'll only make you stronger. I know how you feel but the wait'll be over before you know it and you'll forget you were ever a part.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Every time my baby doesn't call, I really wonder where he has gone.

So thankful he is safe right now

Edit: It is really going to bug him that I called him "my baby"

[ 07. March 2003, 11:28: Message edited by: Rozi ]

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by DeepSoulSheep:
or to smack that beautifull ass.

this "ass" thing is spreading.... could i be to blame for this? yeah why not.

Rozi. i'm sure he doesnt mind, sure we will all keep sthum though

78 posts

Posted:
rob give me back my boyfriend!!!! lol jk u can have him on loan for a wee while oh my i said weee does that mean im already starting to turn in to a scot? rock on rab c nesbitt *chuckles* wow so many posts about poeple missing each other i can honestly say each and every1 has made me feel so much better even just knowing that some of u have the same yucky dullness in your tummy just remeber what nyc said its up there a few posts ago it reakky made me feel top bananna! dam i wanna have a spin but i have no fire toys here! id just like all of u to take a moment to say a lil fairwell to my baby snake might i add stoopid dumbass baby snake she died on thursday but the way she died only she couldve died that way she tried to eat herself yes u read it right the lil dumbass tried to scoff herself lets hope shes in a mini lil snake heaven now wearing a giant lanpshade thing so she cant knaw on herself! GOODBYE RAKU (u fuckin dumbass)

78 posts

Posted:
when i said lanpshade i meant lampshade...u know those things the vet puts on your dog/cat if he has stitches thats what i meant k! still missin u pk lots and lots but lovin u even more

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
missing you too nbot for long though, i get to kidnap you and run off with the mischeif makers. all in 5 days time.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Rozi my love, it only bothers me when Mom says it.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
ray i know that one but me mum calls me her "baby bear"

been calling me that sice i was 3 days old
amd 24 now

Page: