Forums > Social Chat > Discovery Channel and New Zealand

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Well... all this week (atleast over here) the Discovery Channel is doing a series on New Zealand, all I can say is that I am soo jealous your land is so perdy.

I really enjoyed the landscape with the LOTR movies but now that I have seen more about the land and the peoples, I must say that yall have got it made.

I can understand a bit more why the NZ government has decided to be nuke free, both in energy and weapon wise. Why it takes soo much to get a single tree to be cut down and your other strives to preserve your natural enviroment.

Don't get me wrong, I still have yet to see a better sunset than over my town in the high planes of New Mexico. Or seeing a little road runner zoom accross the desert floor. From mountains to tropical rainforest the beauty of America is astonishing, I only wish our government, past and current, had the balls to stand up to big business and deny them the destruction of such an awesome land.

[ 27. February 2003, 14:49: Message edited by: Raymund ]

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Listen, Mr "Dr Pepper addict", at least coffee has some style and sophistication

How about we just create a guest house for HoPpers?

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Page: