Page:
UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
https://www.streetwars.net/index.php
eek

Now, Im a little confused. At first I thought that this was a great idea.
What fun you could have pretending to be an assasin and 'killing' your target by shooting them with a water pistol! You could be James Bond.
Your attack could happen at any time, and at any place..

The site gives out your phone number, email address, home address and even your work address, so that your assasin-to-be can find you wherever you are! eek

Which then made me wonder what would happen if a neightbour spotted a man holding what appeared to be a weapon, lurking in the shadows of a garden?
The police would get called, believing incorrectly that the man is armed, not only wasting police time, but also running the risk of shooting the man.

By there way, theres one in London between 4/7 and 25/7 ubbrollsmile

Thoughts? Good idea? Bad idea?

CmkBSILVER Member
Justme
114 posts

Posted:
I just read this its funny but i have just read in a mag that people mostly girls are paying BIG money to get kiddnaped and held hostage, how real you want it will be discussed in the interview. you don't know when they will do it. but its in the UK and it is the "latest craze". I mean they will beat you if you want to and there are websites. not for me. confused

weavesmiley

Kathain_BowenGood Ol' Yarn For Hair
422 posts

Posted:
We had something similar in my high school until a would-be target ran down an alley to avoid getting hit by a drive-by and was accidentally struck by another random motorist. Er.... it's now an illegal game in my hometown, especially considering it involved a form of underage gambling, but I hear it still goes on.

My, I'd much prefer to play Pie Assasins, but my birthday hasn't fallen on an appropriate day, so I can't pie anyone yet. Darn my luck.

"So long and thanks for all the fish."

CmkBSILVER Member
Justme
114 posts

Posted:
We did "drive By shootings" ( to our friends... mostly) with super soakers out of the car windows in Edinburgh around the Uni. and if we were really mean we did it in the Winter......

weavesmiley

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mr Majestik

the best way to play that would be;

1. unemployed (no work place to attend)
2. get a new sim for your phone, tell your family that you're going on holiday for a few weeks or something
3. live in your car for three weeks (never at home)

damn, i'd so love that game.

This is absolutely true. My friends played in college and I specifically didn't play because I knew I'd get too obsessive and miss classes and sleep in ventillation ducts.

One of my funnier moments was trying to motivate him to get his first target. I remember yelling into a university phone "When I get home she'd better be dead, I don't care if you have to shoot her or stab her or whatever!"... then I turned around and got a bunch of very strange looks from the folks in the hallway.

smile

But yes, I'm sure the most obsessive will win. Sounds like an absolute nightmare to me. In a fun way. biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
ubblol ".........sleeping in ventilation ducts" ubblol

i think i'm going to organise a game next year when i go to Uni *nods* biggrin

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

wonderloeyenthusiast
255 posts

Posted:
I so wish I was still at uni... *cries*

Dunno if I'd want to play in the wide world... I was all enthused and then realised how vulnerable I would be for ID theft, plain burgulary, etc...

"You've gone from Loey the Wonder Lesbian to everyone wondering if you are a lesbian." - Shadowman

Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow.

CmkBSILVER Member
Justme
114 posts

Posted:
It does make you wonder how the police and things cope with the real abductions and things and the "fake" ones. Also If the fake ones get too Real........................ hummm..........

weavesmiley

dani_babybooSILVER Member
addict
667 posts

Posted:
that looks so funny
i watched the videos lol

one thing is the home address thing thats too much maybe have work addresses but not home addresses cause someone could end up with a real stalker or psycho out of it

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
haha, like that Japanese Guy who was found in the 60's in Indonesia and wouldnt believe the war was over so they had to fly his old commander in to relieve him ubblol

THE WAR IS OVER DAMMIT! >.<

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Penguin SvenSILVER Member
185 posts

Posted:
Today I was waiting with a friend(E) for another friend(m) Well M and I were playing this game. Just her and I so it was a bit odd but I wrote on a piece of paper 'Big Mofo Bomb.....Detonates when steve has cleared the vacinity. I then put the 'bomb' in E's bag. and as M entered the room I left and heard E shout BOOOM!. It was awesome and their were laughs all round.

"glow bugs, to slow to resist eating, to bitter to eat more than one handfull in a sitting" toothpaste for dinner

Page: