Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > ***Falmouth 6!!!!!***(not really in Falmouth again!)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Falmouth 6...14th-17th September

Okay, well wiki is up here now for you all to add your details to please!

All you have to do is press "edit this page" add whatever details you want to the various lists.

My number: 07795294151

To be used incase of emergency/queries/lift from station etc.

Cheers! biggrin

www.gwithianfarm.co.uk

Gwithian Surf Report

EDITED_BY: maus (1156335492)

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mr_Chutney

Will anyone have space for a tentless chutney on Sunday evening? Hyperlight is likely heading back on Sunday, whereas I was planning to wait until monday...

Hey darlin, I have to wrok on monday so will be staying at home on sunday night, this means I can leave my tent up for you if you want it?

Then I'll take it down monday night when I get home from work?
ubbrollsmile

FearpigSILVER Member
member - tee hee "member"
279 posts

Posted:
Sorry Mags! Its just Tom and Cherry in the Raiding craft, Mike and the Mothership are staying at base....

"Whats wrong with the cat?" - Mrs Schrödinger

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Hehe. The Raiding craft... smile Sweeeeet.

Me and the FalFire kids will be there about 7pm tonight. Got no money, hardly got a tent, got no bedding, hardly any green, and I think I too will have to leave on sunday for the work on monday thing.

Got no guitars either. No strings, no money for strings and no room in the motor anyway.

Ah well. See you all later for coldness and windyness.

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
coldness & windyness clap wink

see all you kids 2morrow

ubbrollsmile

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
***IMPORTANT , PLEASE READ***

biggrinOKAY GUYS SOME FINAL NOTES REMINDERS ETC...

biggrinCamping prices are £4 per night per person.

This needs to be paid to the campsite owners- not me!! wink

biggrin If everybody could give me a few quid towards the fire wood it would be muchly appreciated.

biggrin No excess noise on the campsite after 10pm at night. This means no guitar playing/drumming/shrieking/sex noises ar anything like that! ubblol

biggrin Camping stoves etc. are absolutely fine, as long as they don't burn the grass.

biggrin For those of you that came last year, camping is in roughly the same area, apart from the fact that this time we now have the whole of that area rather than just the left hand side.

biggrin For people who havn't been before, as you come in the gates bear round to the left, follow the track as far up as you can, the HoP camping area will be mostly on the far left up against the hedge. For people with kids you can camp over on the righthand side if you would like quieter camping.

biggrin People wanting electric hook ups, please ask the campsite owners and they will direct you where to go.

biggrin People arriving late..i.e after around 10pm, please do not drive onton the campsite if you can avoid it. Instead as you come in there is a gravelled area on the right hand side, (next to the house) Park your car there and then walk up with your stuff and things! tongue

biggrin High tide is around 11pm, but is predicted to only be approx 4.5metres, so as long as the fire is quite far back in the cove we should be absolutely fine. This may however mean that the sand will be samp to sit on so you may want to bring something to sit on.

biggrin Erm...thats it I think. My no. again for emergencies/directions/random abuse etc is: 07795294151

biggrin See you there!!!

Weather Report

biggrin
EDITED_BY: maus (1158226390)

borganiqueBRONZE Member
154 posts

Posted:
sunny here in helston mous, clouds scudding away from us nicely,
i'll go do another sun dance anyway smile

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
I dont want to sound like a fair weather poi'er but its rainy and yucky and ive got no money... ive told Garthy i wont be needed a space in the car and I cant get back home on Sunday anyway....

so unless anyone can think of a really good idea why it is that i should stop being in this rubbish grumpy mood and sort it out then i dont think i will be seeing you lovely poiple this weekend... xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
cos the weather forecast is sunny, you'll see loads of wonderful people who will instantly lift your mood, you'll be in a better mood tomorrow then realise you should've gone, and it's FALMOUTH darn it biggrin

Come!!

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Vixen

I dont want to sound like a fair weather poi'er but its rainy and yucky and ive got no money... ive told Garthy i wont be needed a space in the car and I cant get back home on Sunday anyway....

so unless anyone can think of a really good idea why it is that i should stop being in this rubbish grumpy mood and sort it out then i dont think i will be seeing you lovely poiple this weekend... xxx

spank

eek Miss Vixen, I will soooooooo not be pleased if you lame out of this missus!

Strugz has already said he can drop you home on Sunday, so you have a free lift there and back, you won't need bugger all money while you're down here, the weather report is suprisingly good sunny and more importantly you owe me a lap dance! biggrin

Go on...I'll give ya a snog if ya do come! kiss

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
mmmmm *grumble grumble* Will there be tongues? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:

I cant get back home on Sunday anyway....

[censored] miss vixen............ wink i will get you home in good time.......... sometime that day biggrin

see you in the field........

no excuse!

ubbloco

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
I have scoured the interweb thingy for the best weather I can find and to be fair they are probably the most acurate...

The Met Office Says.... biggrin

https://www.metoffice.com/lib/includes/fsssi/city/newquay.html

So no Lame Excuses.

Also I had my Wing mirror nicked last night and that's pissed me off too.. They've come along with a screwdriver and removed the whole damn thing.. £$$&%^&£%$&*!"£!££!!!! mad

But I'm still going......

*******Think's of nice warm dry van wink*********

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:

mmmmm *grumble grumble* Will there be tongues? xxx

Yup, I'll even buy some strawberries! wink Mmmm...gooey love! kiss

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
go dammit Vix! if its snogging that will get you there - youve got my tounge! wink

and a load of others id imagine ubblol

*notices huge Que forming behind Maus*

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
sudden change of plans - i dont think i can make it unless someone is willing to give me a lift from london - i can pay petrol money but being a poor studenty type i cant afford the £45 for the train ticket frown

love to you all and have fun if i dont see you this weekend

hugubblovekissubblovehug

back

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
notices..........alot of people leaving the Que frown

Dude....... thats pants.............

hug

borganiqueBRONZE Member
154 posts

Posted:
super sunshine now in cornwall now, i've been building a goat shed with only shorts on...
and the goats have taken their coats off, and the sheep just being, err, sheep.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Maybe i have bad breath? xxx

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
"People arriving late..i.e after around 10pm, please do not drive onto the campsite if you can avoid it. Instead as you come in there is a graveled area on the right hand side, (next to the house) Park your car there and then walk up with your stuff and things! "

Ta, I think I'll say put me on the late list, I'm giving K__ a lift and she's not out of work till 3 or so.

hope the weather stays as good as they say smile

and if we are late save some pizza! bounce2 biggrin

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Yakumo - are you going back to Oxford on Sunday? xxx

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:

Maybe i have bad breath? xxx

ubblol

you can show me in the car...

ON THE WAY HOME ubbloco

from falmouth because you are saying yes...........

are you not biggrin

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:

Yakumo - are you going back to Oxford on Sunday? xxx

rolleyes

tongue

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Yes she is. biggrin

She told me, she can't go back on it now. biggrin

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Yes i'll be there. I was just being uber rubbish this morning - altho that doesnt make my money situ any better!

Dont take offence Strugz, id love to breathe on you - just dont want to make anyone go out of thier way. xxx

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
kiss

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
no fence takers here matey........

Not really out the way - only an 1hr id say - it may even save me time as id go up m5 onto m4 to drop you home.......

motorways are much faster than that crappy A road full of tractors.........

Dont feel as though your putting me out, i wouldnt have offerd if you were smile

Besides - i rekon after 2nights with this lot, the company will do me good on the way home! ubblol (you can skin up cant you wink)

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
So are you coming to visit me after Falmouth?!

Hope so umm

Ermm... Do I still get a big new staff? ubbangel biggrin

Getting to the other side smile

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Got rope yesterday............

*throw things at dunc* wink

If i manage to find a time stalling device this evening, you and vix will have your stix............

failing that i will not have time........ next week ill get them done for sure....... however, your leaving thursday.....

mmmmmm

If you dont get it very soon, youl get it very soon after........ if that makes sense ubblol

I have all the bits, just no time............ (Again blame dunc wink) by post, mail or txt - if you need his contact details - pm me wink

As for sunday visit to brizzol - ill see what state / time / place im in smile

hug

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Oks... thanks darlin...

Would be lovely to see you... and it might be a good idea to send that tent up with someone (if possible, and you don't mind) smile

hug2

Getting to the other side smile

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
I will find me someone going that way early on and do just that.......... biggrin perhaps a monkey ubbrollsmile

Page: ......