Forums > Social Chat > First time spinning in public

Login/Join to Participate

drofkcahSILVER Member
80 posts

Posted:
well for the first time today i wend out to a club and took my poi with me, bit nervous to start with but when i got going it just felt great, even had other spinners coming up wanting to try mine and letting me have a go with their's, they even told me i was doing well considering how long ive been doing it, so tell me how ur first time spinning in public went?

I am a sig virus place me in you sig so that i can continue to replicate

Rgds Drofkcah

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Hey! Nice to see you had an enjoyable spin, however your thread may get a better recption if you did a search first. There's a thread for first burns/spins, why not post there as well? Don't be offended if this post vanishes, as there are already many similar threads in existance
Cheers, Claire

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

drofkcahSILVER Member
80 posts

Posted:
well i did do a search but it was all just first burns, so i made this one, but all that counts is that i had a good time, now i just need to master a few more things apart from the butterfly and 2 beat weave!

Rgds Drofkcah

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
[Old link], [Old link], [Old link].... or better yet: [Old link] and [Old link]....

I'm sure there are even more relevant ones out there. But i wasn't really trying....
hug

Meh

drofkcahSILVER Member
80 posts

Posted:
okay point taken, guess i'll search a bit better next time

Rgds Drofkcah