musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
Southern Indian drug addicts get high by having venomous snakes bite their tongues. This can give addicts a 16 hour high, but can be very deadly

A female orgasm is a powerful painkiller (because of the release of endorphines), so headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex.(aha!!)

Back in 1919 the Russian transplant pioneer Serge Voronoff made headlines by grafting monkey testicles onto human males.

Coconuts kill more people in the world than sharks do. Approximately 150 people are killed each year by coconuts.

Albert Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel in 1952, but he declined.

Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are
registered blood donors.

If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33.
She would stand seven feet, two inches tall.

In New Mexico, over eleven thousand people have visited a tortilla chip that appeared to have the face of Jesus Christ burned into it.

If the population of China walked past you in single file, the
line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.

Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, but
dogs only have about ten.

African grey parrots(like my own Takei ) can have vocabularies of 2000 words, n on the same note most humans have a working vocabulary of 1500 to 3000 words, and Shakespeare had a working vocabulary of somewhere around 28,000 words

Pregnant mothers are known to crave laundry starch and mud pies due to vitamin deficiencies(got this from the current application I'm workin on)

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.(figures neh)

If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

If you were able to place jupiter in a bathtub full of water, it would float..

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.(Sounds like an ex o mine, hmm)

hmm, on the subject of chikins, how bout some chikin facts

A chicken once had its head cut off and survived for over eighteen months, headless.

A chicken loses its feathers when it becomes stressed.

A chicken will lay bigger and stronger eggs if you change the lighting in such a way as to make them think a day is 28 hours long.

The left leg of a chicken is the most tender.

The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.

There are more chickens than people in the world.(Chikins unite!!)

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
also, on the subject of names

PELE is latin for 'he will work wonders', and was inscribed on Solomons fabled ring he used to control demons

musashii is a kenshi(sword saint), having fought over 65 duels, most with a wooden practice sword against a variety of weapons, and was undefeated

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
fact: No person can lick their own elbow....

fact: 70% of people reading this will try!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
& the other 30% have already tried it

jim bombadilmember
142 posts

Posted:
I met a dog called Stilton last weekend who could pick up radio in his left ear.

BEZERKERenthusiast
237 posts

Posted:
Some european (I think Czech.) lady was in a DC9 (plane) in the late 70s and the thing blew up!

She fell 10,100 - 200 metres and lived to tell the tale! No disfigurement and no permanent disabilities. It is the record for the longest freefall without a parchute.

Phuhzzzie Wuhzzzie the Pumpkin Kingmember
141 posts

Posted:
Two things:

1. That chicken was a) a rooster and b) had his "face" cut off but not his brain, he toured around the countyside as a side show (hard to belive I know) and was fed mushed up chicken food through the hole in his neck. This hole had to be cleaned a couple of times a day or else he (the rooster who's name I think was Robbie) would drown in his own fluids. On night after a show his two owners went out for a drink and forgot to clean poor ol' Robbie's neck hole and he died, the way all celebraties should, in thier own fluids. Aint that interesting?

2. I know why men have nipples! In the womb the body develops the nipples before the embroyo gets the surge of testosterone (which makes baby boys) or estrogen (which makes baby girls) Another great mystery solved. Now can anybody tell me where the remote and my socks go?

A wise man once said to me, Hey! You! Get out of my wardrobe! and in a way, I guess he was right.