Forums > Social Chat > Where are all the regulars? i've been away too long

Login/Join to Participate

KTmember
54 posts

Posted:
Just posting this to say hi guys, whats happening, wikid cool, hmm...i shouldn't dissapear too long apparently i seem to have lost everyone? bet ya don't remember me! huh, so it's been that long, haha i talk some shit don't i? well how is everyone anyway. whats the news?I HATE WINTER> its so damn cold here in wee nz, im fully missing summer its not right it being cold and all, i don't play with fire so much now my fingers get chilly.OK keep smiling allKAtie

Jessemember
118 posts

Posted:
I've been working on coding my own site, so I haven't been about much... Stop in: www.geocities.com/swampygirl

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I'm still here, though not posting much. I'm producing a sideshow that goes up May 19, The Next Evolution Sideshow, https://www.thompsonart.com/nextevolution
That's been keeping me exceedingly busy. Diana

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
Hi KT,I am Kind of New to the Home of Poi Sceen. I started in March, But I would like to say, WELCOME BACK! smile PS Summer Has Arrived In Alaska! No More Cold Weather Here. (just 23 Hour Day Light frown puts a damper on the Fire Sceen :anger: )

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

KTmember
54 posts

Posted:
Hey Hey... 'Dont forget it's J Day on May 5th A day for everyone to shut up and celebrate and all be happi' Peace KT

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
hey Katie, hey all...it's been a while...i went through a lot of s*** in the past couple of months, just personal problems and lots of studying so i kind of dissappeared...i have my first exam tomorrow morning and here i am posting instead of sleeping smile oh well... i guess i'll just be a bit sleepy in the exam, no big deal grinanyways i just wanted to say high to everyone and that i've missed you all grinhappy swinging,Simos

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I'm here. I am always here os I guess that qualifies me as a regular! grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Simos - It has been indeed been a while., Hope you get your personal problems sorted and best of luck in your exams. We look forward to seeing back posting you on the board when all is finished.Take Care

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

KTmember
54 posts

Posted:
sweet, we're one big happi family arent' we smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Oh, yeah, Simos is here. Welcome back.

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
:-D thanx everyone for the re-welcome... :-) i've just screwed up my first exam today so i still have another 4 to screw up now :-D oh well, regardless of how i do in them, i'll be swinging again in 10 days!!!yeyyyyyyyyy... btw some cool developments are taking place in this site from what i gather; well done to all!!! grin this site just keeps getting better... :-)Simos

Timmymember
45 posts

Posted:
Hiya all,I've just managed to get myself back on-line too. It's all been a bit hectic here recently, but it's nice see that you're still here and you all seem well.Happy swinging all,Tim /|\psI have vague memories of my last post being a sort of 'I swung a chainsaw' type of thing. This was (VERY!) drunken one-up-manship, and propably made me sound really naff. It was meant as a joke. Honest!!! I'll not post when I've been drinking from now on. smile