Forums > Social Chat > Last time I had a smile on my face... (and why)

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
... was this morning under the shower (and remembering this here and now)... I was even humming a song... biggrin

... and later today, discovery channel told me (one reason) why...

The falling water is charging ions negatively, which attracts dust and dirt particles to form and fall down (this is why rain cleans the air) - therefore the air is fresher and oxygen can be transported to the lungs more easy... one reason why we feel good under the shower... smile

bounce

Now - when was the last time you felt good - do you have any clue why?...

Hehe, I'm really looking forward to read those posts rolleyes ubbangel peace

ubblove and ubbidea to you biggrin

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
last night when I discovered some new music.. AND I bought tickets to see Ian Brown in Southampton in October ( that nearly made me wet myself wink )

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
10 seconds ago - when I got the message that I won a FlickrChallenge.... bounce with an image taken on a 3 year old 4 mpx crappy consumer camera... YAY!

For all of you, who are stressed out today: CHIIIIIIILL

Non-Https Image Link

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Meeko_KiddoSILVER Member
journeyman
84 posts

Posted:
My kiddo being a goof ball 5 minutes ago made me smile smile

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
When I drove a superior staff member into a backward step at work yesterday after she regarded a response time of 3 hours as 'minimal impact' from a previous 2 minutes biggrin

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
The Simple Life just came on TV. Before turning it off, I had to laugh at how dumb Paris Hilton is, and laugh at myself for actually watching that trash!

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
meeting a lovely older lady waiting for the bus and then had a chat about our beliefs and putting the world to rights....second time thats happened in a week, last time i met a guy in the next town over who spins staff, someone to spin with eeeey!! biggrin biggrin

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
the insurance company decided to offer me a more than fair price after I raised a really big stink

I'm getting a new used car

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

fyrgemBRONZE Member
5 posts

Posted:
i signed up to a gym about a week ago and i just so happy about it, i've been wanting to go to a gym 4 years but i could never find the time. i'm proud of myself that i'v stuck to it. :o)
i've just moved into my new flat that i'm renting, got heaps of new stuff.
now i'm looking forward to wipping out the fire poi and having a well deserved spin! wee!!! weavesmiley

--Treat me like an angel & i'l be your lil devil--
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
about 10 seconds ago a dirty joke poped into my head biggrin

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

3,556 posts

Posted:
not the last but i'll share, on a facebook discussion we are talking about the Body of Christ hanging out in the tabernacle during the week and whether or not he needs airholes

when I saw the little red cavelier I cannot afford

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

3,556 posts

Posted:
on my way to work today...
I saw this big harris hawk trying to ignore some starlings that were dive bombing him. I thought it was cool that he was on the pole next to me but then he swooped down in front of my car and landed on median.
He was so huge and so cool...I always wished I could handle raptors

Faith

3,556 posts

Posted:
Ok I guess I go again

So it's snowed again, I think we now have the snowiest snowfall on record

But while driving to work, I saw some geese fighting and then on top of a hill I saw a goose sit down and slide down the slope. The one at the top looked distressed but the sledder looked happies sqauking and sliding with his little feet behind. at the botton, turned around and went back up. very funny

Faith

fake teeth and glueBRONZE Member
Checking who's online, watching you!
1,972 posts

Posted:
when i opened my birthday presents biggrin

you just lost the game!!!!!! !!!!!

knowledge is power, power corupts, study hard, become evil.

blackrose1member
198 posts

Posted:
Last night when i found out im not alone in this county the smile lasted for hours on my face

please have patience when reading my posts as english is not my first language
Im blonde and irish all in one Explains all
Forgive me

Page: