Tom_ShillSILVER Member
enthusiast
213 posts

Posted:
Howdy, I just got my first set of fire poi and wouldn't mind getting together with some of the Hull folks before I go back to Uni. I know Will and Ed are at uni here, but are you back yet? Either way, I go back on the 14th so if anyone fancies a spin before then that'd be awesome. If anyone's up for it my email's The_Metro_Gnome@hotmail.com

Tom

I know I just put this exact thread under meet others, but it should probably be here. confused

Will those capable of telekinesis please raise my hand?

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hang on im slightly confused who you are, the tom i know goes to uni here so why would he be going back? although I am easily confused?

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Tom_ShillSILVER Member
enthusiast
213 posts

Posted:
I'm not the Tom you know, lol. I'm a bit of a n00b on here so I don't really know anyone, although I met Ed at Leeds JugCon I think. Anyhoo, since I started spinning at uni in Sheffield I don't know any Hull spinners. So to clarify, I go back to Sheffield a week tomorrow so if anyone fancies a spin next week...

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I'l post properly tomorrow...

wink

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Tom_ShillSILVER Member
enthusiast
213 posts

Posted:
I'm on tentahooks, lol...

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Right. Well, now I'm back at uni...

I'm up for a meet, but, it's bloody cold, and I'm being girly at the moment...

There's manchester tomorrow, which Will is definately attending, and is trying to persuade me to go...

My place is always good for a spin... but I have a thing about people I don't know coming here... Which one were you at Leeds? (I'm Ed, By the way)

There's queens gardens in hull, if you can put up with the chavs...

Will told me of some other place that he found to be good for a spin...

Choose a day!

Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Be Water My Friend.

Tom_ShillSILVER Member
enthusiast
213 posts

Posted:
Ok, well how's tuesday for you? I was the one you were teaching hyperloops to at Leeds, I've got long curly hair and I was using purple and white socks. You remember? Where's this other place?

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Victoria dock, near The Deep, I work tues nights at 7 and have uni during day :S

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Tom_ShillSILVER Member
enthusiast
213 posts

Posted:
How about Wednesday night? I'm working 9-5 wednesday, but I'm free in the evening.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Wednesdays is good for me... Yeah, I remember you!

Be Water My Friend.

Tom_ShillSILVER Member
enthusiast
213 posts

Posted:
What sort of time? 7 ish would be good for me because I've got to get back from work then have some food and drive to Hull. And where shall we meet? If we're going to Vicky dock I can pick you guys up and drive us there or we can meet there if that's easier.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Will showed me a really cool place last night... Not sure if he'll be up for it?

Will, under the humber bridge on wednesday night? Bring a Camera?

Be Water My Friend.

Tom_ShillSILVER Member
enthusiast
213 posts

Posted:
Sounds cool. I can bring a camera, it's nothing spesh but it does for me. The slow exposure's pretty good. Do you mean around the foreshore? Near the big carpark and the woods and stuff?

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I think that's the place, but I'm not sure as it was dark, and I wasn't driving...

If Will's able to give me a lift there, I'm so up for that. otherwise somewhere more accessible in Hull is great.

Be Water My Friend.