Page:
Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
UPDATE - for Summer 2009

remaining dates for this year are: January 22nd, January 29th, February 5th, February 12th, February 19th, February 26th!

Non-Https Image Link

St Kilda Night markets, VIC Summertime

come hither to the madness of the summer craft markets, on the O'Donnel gardens (the park next to luna park/the vine) and enjoy a lil bit of St Kilda.

https://www.stkildabeachnightmarket.com.au/

dec 1, 8, 15, 22
jan 5, 12, 19
feb 2, 9, 16

75 stalls, live music and a drum crircle/fire performance at 9pm!!
bet your llama you know what ima doing thurday nights...no not that you filthy filthy person, my cousin is a saint, i meant st kilda night markets.
verily.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
lots of QLD twirlers down for the summer doof festival circuit.
Say hi!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

NathanielEveristSILVER Member
enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
Man, I went last night, and it was pretty cool! A lot more loud and busy than I'm used to, made it hard to sit down and chat, but I was impressed by how many spinners there were there. It was just somebody airlifted the market and fire-circle from a festival and dropped it off in the middle of St Kilda, I'll definitely be trying to make it a regular thing, it was really fun!

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ill definitely try and make it next week.. i really wanted to be there last night but was way too tired after doing a bunch of volunteer work smile

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Page: