Forums > Social Chat > how old where you when you found out santa wasnt real be honest

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
bellsspinningmember
79 posts

Posted:
i remmber the day when i found out santa wasnt real i was devo
but i got mum to still write pressies from santa to me to make it feel like he was real what a confession oh i was 10 ha ha ha ho ho ho merry xmas to all

look inside yourself for YOUR answers

bellsspinningmember
79 posts

Posted:
well i dont have children way to young for that but i know that when i don have them santa (father christmas,st nik) lol well be a big thing in my family i think it was a great feeling when i was a bit younger waking up and jumping on my parents screaming santas been santas been

look inside yourself for YOUR answers

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
Always known that Santa wasnt real....

recently found out that the legend of Santa exists because there were actually shamans running around chmoping fly garriks... up north of course.

artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
You mean he's not real :'(

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
I stopped believing at age ten. I kind of knew and then that X-mas Eve I saw my mom bringing presents up from the basement and that was when I knew. It wasn't that hard though because I thought he wasn't real before but a part of me wanted to believe still. Then I had the proof and that was that.

Peace, Love, Circles

Page: