Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Just thought of opening a rideshare thread as often people are driving to the same places and others are trying to get to those same places. So if anyone driving somewhere has a space in their fourwheeler or anyone needs a lift; let yourself known here. Hop-gatherings, juggle-festivals, trance-parties or just a weekend away... ubbrollsmile

So, anyone driving to Gloucester from Bristol tomorrow morning? biggrin redface

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
good luck with it wink

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Hi,

Going to visit my family for Xmas. Anyone driving from Bristol to Belgium (or somewhere in that direction) between the 20th and 24th of December?

Cheers angel

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Anyone driving from Bristol to London this Tuesday evening the 10th?

Tempest_FirefaeGOLD Member
stranger
20 posts

Posted:
I'm heading from Edinburgh down through England, across and down through France and onto Barcelona in a week and a half. Looking for people who need lift through any of these places to share petrol, tales, tricks, party info and journey. Anyone interested in a lift?

"Then you shall find that it containeth things of far higher value than the box did promise..."

Helen_of_PoiSILVER Member
lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
Ride available for one person from Dublin to Millstreet (for EJC) tonight, 10pm ish. Pm me if interested,

Helen

Helen_of_Poi

EJC Ireland 2006 Organisational Team