Forums > Help! > Henry's, Dube or...? What do u think?

Login/Join to Participate

fuzzbubblenewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Hi!

Which clubs and torches would you choose for your performance?

Henry's,

Dube, Renegate, Infinite Illusion, Beard.. or maybe you have your

sugestion smile

Me personaly, I preffer Henrys, but you can find similar equipment for

much lower prices... What's your opinion and why

EDITED_BY: fuzzbubble (1127247856)

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Mr babashe juggling torches.

I like got them because they were ten bucks cheaper than Henry’s, they felt really good and seemed to be made better.

cheers smile

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

moxsapphirenewbie
4 posts

Posted:
I am a really great Henrys fan and our local torchthrowers use them above all else. They said, it's easier to change the wick and if treated properly, the Henrys would last longer.

Just an opinion.

And YES Henrys is expensive.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: moxsapphire

I am a really great Henrys fan

Cheers wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

CodySILVER Member
That guy from Reno
556 posts

Posted:
I got a group deal with my friends on Henrys, maybee they'll do the same for you if you order a bunch of sets.

Cody Canon
Controlled Burn, Reno Nevada

FIRE_SPINNERBRONZE Member
87 posts

Posted:
in normal clubs henry's albatross (slow spin) and piroutte(fast spin) in circus half dec i think are best i have 3 albatrosses and 5 pirouttes and i think they are the best on the market in terms of best quality high grade materials and apperance

in torches i recommend for fast spin henry's niteflite juggling torch and for medium spin i recommend beard street pro and for slower spin i recommend mb discovery juggling torch

i have 11 fire torches 5xhenry's 3xdube (custom) and 3xmr babache i know eleven sounds like a lot but it is not that many they all have different uses the henry's are mainly for 4 and 5 torch juggling the dube for complex moves with 3 clubs e.g behind back, albert under the leg and over shoulder flourish ect. and the mr babache for slow and more graceful moves e.g under the leg, double spin and mills mess ect.

henry's do cost more but if i was only going to get 3 clubs and 3 torches i would get albatross (if you like slow spin) or piroutte (if you like fast spin) and henry's niteflite juggling torch (they are like a banchmark for all juggling torches for some more money you will get better quality in my poinion

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Come in fire spinner.

Thanks for that. I looked up mb discoveries at juggleart dot com, and they are not what I purchased recently. The mb touchers I got were similar to the nightflites except with a extra screw or two. Those discoveries are really cheap, and look a lot like a Dube torch that is sold as a swinging/juggling cross. For club swinging, I’ve been running mb swinging torches but I like these new mb juggling torches much better. cheers

smile

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

FIRE_SPINNERBRONZE Member
87 posts

Posted:
the torches you got were the mr babache pro they have 5 screws at the heat shield and 3 rubber discs

those discoverys you saw were the real discovery and they do look a bit like the dube klassic torch (but there is some distinguishing difference) juggleart also sells these (but they are not on the web site)aswell as the proper mb swing torches(also not on website)

juggleart sells 6 different torches

mb discovery juggling torch
mb torch pro (what you have)
henrys niteflite juggling torch (my favourite)
dube kustom juggling torch

dube klassic swing torch
mr babache swing torch (i am guessing what you use to have)

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
i love niteflites. i have 9 and they last for ages. i think henry's equipment in general is top of the range. albatross are rgeat but i prefer pirrouettes for allround use, i have 15 now which might be slightly excessive but i like 'em!

Jake the Juggler