Forums > Social Chat > Bitch about your day right here!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
I'm bored, I wanna go home.

I wish this [censored] weather would clear up.

I can't get out into the kitchen at work because there's a load of new starters out there being treated to a buffet.

censoreders

aahh.. that's better, I needed that smile

Would anyone else like a bitch too?

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Let's talk about a 17-year-old female who is nuts, who wimpers and cries when I go near her arm, whether or not I have a needle, and who has the most improbable array of complaints...and yet she's got fever, enlarged liver and spleen, and lymph nodes.

And let's talk about a full hospital, a full ER, and a waiting room that seems to have infinite capacity.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Lets talk about being glad that I'm not the lady with an enlarger liver and spleen. Lets talk about I have a roof over my head and food in my stomach, lets talk about not having someone waving a gun in my face, lets talk about not having to sleep on the street with hundreds of other small children scared that in the night the police will shoot me just so they can remove my body and make the streets look cleaner. Lets talk about not being tortured for my political/religeous beliefs. Lets talk about having the freedom to speak and say pretty much what I like. Lets talk about not having lost all my family to a freak tidal wave. Lets talk about not having to work at the age of 12 as a prostitute. Lets talk about not..........

Lets talk about how damn good we have it.

Sure we have niggling little bad things that happen to us and sometimes we have huge horrible things that happen to us, but in the main we all have a comfortable cushy life.

Sometimes I think we forget that!

[edit]

This is not meant as an attack on anyone here.... we all sometimes like to have a bitch about our day. I just felt that maybe we need to remember how lucky we are too.
EDITED_BY: Skulduggery (1120725768)

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
well yesterday i found out that i had definately lost my job.

my ex employer told me to ring her yesterday then when i spoke to her said it was me that wanted to prolongue it.she told me i was sacked and that i will learn a lesson from all this.

learn what exactly....that you get sacked for being depressed and with no prior warning ...well other than being told well done your doing that well.

then there was nothing really for me to do so it seems an excuse to get rid of me....how nice.

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
Surely they can't sack you without a warning first unless you committed some kind of gross misconduct? Sounds very unfair. hug

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

NucleopoiBRONZE Member
chemical attraction
1,097 posts

Posted:
they did lol

they were unfair

what else can i do but move on lol

Page: