RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
Today I made my acting debut at the Latinalia Festival. The Latinalia festival is the gathering of Latin Students from all over New York State. My girlfriend and I performed with three other people. We did three skits which were all myths related to the underworld. I was the characters Cupid Orpheus, and Jupiter. After the skits Corey and I spun for the students and they loved it. Alot of th teachers came up to me afterwards and said the kids really enjoyed it and kept their attention. I was expecting to be heckled and have the kids talk but they were very well behaved. I even think I might have gained a few new recruits to the art of spinning. For doing these skits and spinning we rasied 500 dollars to go toward the Miss Mohawk Valley organiztion and we have been asked to come back and do it again next year. Going into this whole thing I was nervous since even though I've performed in front of people doing a variety of things I've never acted in front of a crowd. It worked out great though and I ahd a wonderful time.

Peace, Love, Circles

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
woot - sounds really cool - any footage or pics for us?

would love to see some smile hope next year goes as well biggrin

back

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
I think there is a video but I'll be dead and in the ground before I let that leak to the public. ubblol

Peace, Love, Circles