Forums > Meet Others > Cheltenham Based Spinners

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
Hi there just wondering if there are any cheltenham based spinners, I am at home with my folks for a few days and wondered if there was a chance of meeting up with anyone for a spin . . .

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Im near Swindon...? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

cheekyfirestarmember
27 posts

Posted:
im in tewkesbury so not far at all how long you around for?

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
unfortunately i think I may have left this a little late . . . as only here till thursday morning . . . d'oh . . . but good to know people aren't to far away, must remember to think a bit further ahead next time . . .

But I am around tomorrow day/eve if anyone is interested. . .

sorry for raising hopes of a meet and then dashing them

gemitBRONZE Member
71 posts

Posted:
Written by: cheekyfirestar

im in tewkesbury so not far at all how long you around for?

NO WAY! My parents live near Tewkesbury, near Bredon, in Kinsham if you know it. I only moved down to Plymouth last year and am always back up home! In fact I am home next weekend for a mate's birthday! Mad eh? Is there a meet up around there then?

Sleep when yer dead!

Ted, Ted, I forgaat to have me breakfast, d' ya tink I moight doie?!!

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom.....

cheekyfirestarmember
27 posts

Posted:
not as far as i know but there seams to be quite a few peps around in glos, maybe we could meet up another time.

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
I'm going to be in and around Gloucestershire from mid june and then for a whil in August- I'm really keen to meet spinners 'back home' biggrin

If anythings on in Cheltenham on a regular basis I'll be there any time I can smile

gemitBRONZE Member
71 posts

Posted:
Written by: cheekyfirestar

not as far as i know but there seams to be quite a few peps around in glos, maybe we could meet up another time.

Eeeeer, yeah I wasn't trying to stalk you or owt. Just thought it was cool that we are from the same place and wondered if there was a group meet up. Soz. redface

Sleep when yer dead!

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom.....

cheekyfirestarmember
27 posts

Posted:
ubblolbless, i didnt think you were stalkin, yeah it is cool that you be from the same sort of area, i do know breedon and kingsham, so we should sort out a meet, why move to plymouth? uni or something?

gemitBRONZE Member
71 posts

Posted:
Tee heee! Moved coz joined the Navy 5 years ago and figured it made sense, real nice down here too and I loooove being by da sea!! Also not far from home so that's a billy bonus!! biggrin ubbrollsmile

Sleep when yer dead!

cheekyfirestarmember
27 posts

Posted:
hey, sounds cool, did you go to falmouth?

gemitBRONZE Member
71 posts

Posted:
No, I'm a wee bit shy and wasn't part of this site then but apparently there's another one going off soon but dunno if the date's been decided yet so maybe keep me eyes peeled.....did you go?

Sleep when yer dead!

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
im near cheltenham.

cheltenham, victoria, australia

sorry

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Fal is preety certain... 21st-25th ish... i think... check the fal decider thread wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

cheekyfirestarmember
27 posts

Posted:
yes i did go to fal and may be will go to the next one nothing deff yet though, im v shy too!

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
I went to Fal!!!

Is anyone here from nr Cranham? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
I went to falmouth too . . . did get meet loads of people . . did meet you vixwn, though only briefly, don't know if i spoke to you firestar ? but will certainly see you all at fal 4 !! and PLAY if you are going . .

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
U met me? really??? where?

yay for fal 4 and play! im packed and ready to go! xxx

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
it was more got introduced to you didn't really chat to you for that long . . . Fal 4 should be ace, hopefully we will have a little more sunshine . . .

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Ahhhh yes the Falmouth friendlies smile

So are you guys any closer to knowing where and when you might meet? As mentioned earlier I will be around that neck of the woods (ish) for a bit in June and then for most of August at least and it'd be nice to meet up and play.

Ideas?

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
I should be in Cheltenham on Monday night next week . . . as for future plans I know nothing

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
awww i feel bad now... will give hugs and kisses next time i promise!

We meet in Swindon every week for our circus skillz club. its not a fire meet tho. altho we have those at a farm. not sure if thats gona be to far away for you? its just an idea.

xxx

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
Looks Like I am going to be in Cheltenham for about a month from mid august till mid september .... so is anyone around . . . will post again when I am know more of when I will be around . . .

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
So anyone in the near vacinity

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Im in Swindon. xxx

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
im in glos smile if anyones having a meet up of people in the area pm me

ive got a fuzzbox and im not afraid to use it
R.I.P. gayfest

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
Will do when I know what dates I will be in 'nam for . . . though I am thinking it will be soon . .

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Am also about now- Cheltenham is definitely doable with a bit of warning smile

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
as it turned out all the work I had to do there fell through but I will be making random appearances so will keep an eye on this thread. . .

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
I am moving back tomorrow, so if there is anyone around then it would be cool to meet up...

ALso goign to try and get to some of the other local events like the swindon meets. . .

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Matty- Cheltenham spinning? Are you back there? Whats happening?

Page: