Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > NOn's leaving us for 6 months farewell party...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
OK, our lovely dearest friend NOn is buggering over to Slovenia (why, oh why i don't know) on May 15th so i thought it would be good to maybe have a bit of a send off for the lass.

(SDLW - could combine with your plans for a meet!)

Location: Undecided - somewhere big enough to stay over and spin, unfortunely due to my landlord's 9 bedroom house being sold we can't use that and the large garden so need to look elsewhere. Idea's welcome.

Date: NOn - your PARTY honey, so a date you could come would be useful. I can't do the 7th May. Sorry.
A good date would be 22/23rd April for instance.................If this is good for others??

I'll stick me down as the first attender and add Skully as the second. Add your name down and any suggestions for dates/locations.

Laterz
Gayle
xxxXXXXXxxxx
ubbloco

Gayle.....!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
BTW did I mention that I want to come? ME! ME! ME! Let me come!

Froggy they better pay you or I'll send the Boys 'round! Hmmmmm which ones to send though...... UCoF could cuddle them until they give in...... or Bov could tie them up in balloons......... Rev could just confuse the bajeebas out of them talking about poi moves, they might just pay him to go away? Whatcha think?..... Ooooo how about we send Frodo over and he threatens to get naked! That will do it for sure! ubblol

Has anyone decided on a location yet?

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Written by: NOn

ahh... hold your horses, let me find out about poss places to stay first, otherwise we'll roll with the weston plan

All in NOn's capable hands, unless she decides Weston and i bet it will be in my capable hands then. Do i have capable hands? I don't know but i'm quite good at organising stuff so i suppose i do....... biggrin

Gayle.....!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Gayle you have very capable hands...... they are capable of making yummy Curry, painting Bird, passing me lit fire poi, scratching your bum, helping Oli get dressed,....... and many other things ubblol

BTW should I send Vegetable Stock Cube Man a Superhero symbol he can sew onto his pants or will that freak him out completely?

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
I think he might be freaked. He was freaked enough as it is!

Gayle.....!

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
meh!! i can't do organizing! frown

https://www.kwikbreaks.co.uk/mainfs.php?cid=51
https://www.lavernockpoint.com/ (that's the website)

these was the campsites i was thunking of near me, but turns out neither of them have static caravans... one has bungalows, but they seem kinda expensive, and am not sure about the party aspect cos the website seems to keep going on about peace and quiet... eek

so i don't knooooowwww!!!!! maybe weston would be easier and i'll try and finish work early smile *flutters eyelashes at miss superorganiser gayle*

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
I'm on the case.

How many we got?
7 + me although i don't know if i can stay yet.

So that's 8 if i stay. just right for a caravan - take it you don't mind sharing - cut on the cost.

I've phoned one place and they made me ring another and that had a stupid answerphone so i've left a message.

Is this cool with peeps?

PARRTTTYYY ubbloco

xxx

Gayle.....!

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
biggrin yup

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Written by: Skulduggery

BTW did I mention that I want to come? ME! ME! ME! Let me come!

Froggy they better pay you or I'll send the Boys 'round! Hmmmmm which ones to send though...... UCoF could cuddle them until they give in...... or Bov could tie them up in balloons......... Rev could just confuse the bajeebas out of them talking about poi moves, they might just pay him to go away? Whatcha think?..... Ooooo how about we send Frodo over and he threatens to get naked! That will do it for sure! ubblol

Has anyone decided on a location yet?

ALL of the above ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol they would just have a heart attack i mean they freaked out when i put a crystal on my desk eek ubblol ubblol

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
Well all sounds superb to me am obviously taking the car down so will have three seats left if any of those travling need a lift give me a yell prefferable more than ten minutes before ya need picking up

Tell me and I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
No answer from them yet. Stupid answerphones. Might look for another to ring if they don't get back to me today.....At this rate you'll all be coming to my house and crashing on the floor!

Gayle.....!

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
cool, i thought you guys had a site near weston in mind already?

is everyone ok with weston by the way who wants to come?? if folk (i.e. me possibly) are arriving by train, can someone if i ask nicely, pick me up? although have no idea where the train station might be in relation to wherever this beach is...

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
the train station is not far from the beach well nothing in weston is that far from any were else in weston and yeah somebody will come pick you up a goodbye thingy is pointless with out ya really

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
I did have a campsite in mind and i rang them and they said they didn't have any spaces and gave me a number for the one down the road. They're not answering their phone so i left a message. I will try again today if not i'll ring one of the other on my list.

Gayle.....!

becciPancake Maker
151 posts

Posted:
dont be silly non, i'll take the car so i will give u a lift all the way until we get lost and have to be rescued

RosscoOfficial HoP hobbity potato monster!
434 posts

Posted:
isnt there a steam paddle boat thing that goes from penarth to weston?? we could make Skully hijack it for us with her pirate fairy magic! wink Then we could have a real pirate adventure biggrin

O.B.E.S.E. Official Potato man.

Remeber kids.... Its all fun and games until someone loses a bol**ck! biggrin

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
what a bloody fantastic idea bounce bounce2 bounce bounce bounce2 i have been listening to flogging molly all morning i want a boat

Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
frown BAD NEWS frown

Nobody in Sand Bay or Brean will let a caravan for just one night. Most want a minimum of two nights if they will even do that. I've just spent the last hour ringing round and pleading people to let us stay but they're not having it.

I'm a bit stumped. Think we might have to rethink the plan.

*Commence Brain Racking..........*

There's always my house but my garden's not that big. Anyone else want to let their house or can think of anything else?????

frown Sad Gayle frown

Gayle.....!

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
Gayle does it matter if you dont have a massive garden if your prepared to have us?
Theres only gunna be about 8 of us and not all of us will wanna spin same time personally im to wipped out to come up with any other plans to be honest and were running out of time
seems harsh for it to always be on you to host though

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
work isn't paying me till 4th May *Insert very very long rant and lots of swear words* for some reason there is a problem with my sick pay which i think means that they have ballsed up at work again and not sent in all the things that they need. frown frown frown frown frown frown

Skully which boys shall we send in? lol

NOn i hope you have a wonderful time and i wish i could be there to say bye bye hug hug hug best of luck with everything hug hug

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
I recon we should send in Will (he can worry them by bar flaring over their heads), UCoF(to hug them into submission), Nate (to show them how easy it all would be to just pay you, after all he does make everything look so damn easy!), Frodo (to get naked and dance around their offices), Ben the gay poet (to drive them crazy watching him flip his hair from one side to the other in a distinctly vain way), Mint Sauce (he seems like he can organise people) and Bird (he can sit there looking gormless and slightly menicing). What day is good for you? I'll get it organised!

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
ubblol ASAP i think *Imagines bosses face* ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

becciPancake Maker
151 posts

Posted:
I really dont mind if people want to come to mine instead. Wont have the sproggs so plenty of sleeping space. Garden not huge...big enough for 3-4 maybe, but then there are always the mountains we could go play on.
Just thought i would put it forward as another possibility.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
ubblol @ skully ! wave

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
hugs PSI hug

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
becci you sure your ok with that would be less far for non hence shed be there earlier i figure let me know if im wrong and mountains like real ones? sounds good plan everybody else says what?

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
That sounds cool to me too. Thanks for the offer Becci hug

Psi I could have put you on the list too! I could poke you in the eye and you could cry for them to give Gothfrogette her pay! Whatcha think? ubblol
Non-Https Image Link

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
becci you will need to provide instructions or a location for those oif us who dont know were you are

becciPancake Maker
151 posts

Posted:
well if everyone is agreed then....yay lets party. It's just under an hour on train for Non so not too far.
Anyone who wants directions can pm me and i will let you know. Or anyone who needs picking up from various places let me know too as i will be out and about dropping sproggs at mums so can do various detours if not too far out of way.
And yes there are real mountain type things all around me, not sure on the legalities of playing with fire on them but i think there are some places that no one will notice.

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
superb is all i can say and so far i see no other better suggestion and real mountains how can we resist that pretty pictures and all ill drop you a pm in a mo becci for directions if thats ok, will need somewere to stay if ok and hopefully if hes organised enough im draging nate along with me

becciPancake Maker
151 posts

Posted:
just had a thought, if u bring nate he can stay in jedi-spideys room, its got a kiddy sized bed and decorated with clowns......would be perfect

Page: