Page: ......
Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
So all you lovely people - it's time again biggrin - who's coming this year ?

Tickets go on sale this sunday (3rd April) at 9 AM here: Aloud.com ... good luck .. took 8 hours last time ... ubbloco

Mike wave

Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
Hi folks,

I just saw this on another forum, and thought some of you would be interested in having another try:

From here:

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=40774

"i have friends who work at See tickets who have (fairly) reliably informed me that tickets will indeed once again be on sale tomorrow, between 12pm and 2pm.

the same person bought tickets for my boyfriend and i today, so i'm inclined to believe them.

i'm not sure if the number to phone is the main glasto ticket number, or the number for See tickets, but try them both tomorrow between 12 and 2 and you *should* be able to get tickets.

"

Note the poster is refering to TODAY (Tuesday the 26th)

These are the numbers to try

0870 165 2005

or possibly...

See tickets:

0870 264 3333 (ticket sales)

0870 895 5505 (customer services - in case you need any info).

I'm not sure if it's true but it's worth a try.

Good luck if you're giving it a go (& remember to get someone else to help you)
EDITED_BY: MarkMark (1114507170)

[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
Just to add:

try this also (as it may show a change today)
https://www.seetickets.com/g2005/

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Do shout if you know anyone who has any joy - sounds like the people on the efests board have got nothing...

"Take that, math!"

[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
Hi Puresock,

Yes - i've been following it on efest & elsewhere too and it doesn't sound like good news frown

I'll post any new leads here if I hear of anything.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Nope....... nothing... nadda..... nil.....

Official line on the phones is "NO more tickets will be sold this year. They are ALL sold out"

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
47 now I think...

umm

*continues to tap foot*

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
and couuuunnnting (in true Bond fashion)

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Woohoo!

I'm going to glastonbury with Te-Pooka Toys! We're going to be in the big marketplace bit, and we'll have a super cool stall with rockin' toys. It'll even have a practise / workshop area... Sweet, so if anybody I know, or anybody I don't, is in glastonbury, they have to rock up to the stall and say hello! They'll be tea, cake, and glorious fire toys, my delightful company, and maybe some other substances too... smile

I'm soooo excited! Can't wait now! Plus this is my first glastonbury! biggrin ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

zarkiaBRONZE Member
98 posts

Posted:
oh that's really cool. i'll have to check yer stall out. sounds like fun.

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
heya zarki

havent seen you in aaagggeeeesssss. we're planning loads for the summer, hope yu can come play. check out dome of our threads.

please hug the pooks for me smile

but watch out for megs hair....

Love is the law.

zarkiaBRONZE Member
98 posts

Posted:
yea, i get all my fav threads e-mailed to me (well thats the ireland one and this one) i'm working full time for the summer, so i'm not really sure what i can make or not. i'd love to meet up for a spin sometime - but i really need to get some sort of a routine together first.

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
routine...

pah, just come round and wiggle wink

be sure to have a dance at glasstuneberry for me smile

Love is the law.

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Ooh, Te Pooka have a stall? Awesome smile I shall find it and gape at all the pretty things...

And maybe the toys they make too. wink

"Take that, math!"

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I don't say this very often...

*clears throat*

W00T!

I'm really looking forward to Glastonbury now, it's just a shame we've got so long to wait *stomps around impatiently*

biggrin

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hey i was just reading my uni newspaper when i found this article! its about poi at glastuonbury and how the police like to join in biggrin

hmmm im gonna need to upload this pic arent i? frown dunno how
EDITED_BY: liquid_bubblegum (1115404268)

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
woooo! Cool... frown shame i cant come... *mutters something about lucky gits and tickests*

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hey folks
There will be no Cozmic Flame this year - Boo... But..... There will be....
X-Fire!! Horray Thats the new project Ive undertaken with an old accomplice...I mean collegue. We will be doing a large 40 minute set on the open Fire Stage with..wait for it..(inhales deeply!!)Bike trix, Acro, Bikero, FirePoi, Staff, Double Staff, juggling/bike balance, with a whip finale!!! loadsa fun and audience participation - basically very scarry street theatre.
Then we shall also be doing a 10 minute stage based shop in the Big Top - more of a Cozmic Flame stylee;. So look out for us in the programme and come see
Hope to see all you funky firesters there probably congragating at the Te Poooks stall - next eyar theylle be calling Pookanbury Festy!!
Feel the Flame

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Oh and 1 more thing
I know a friend who may have a ticket or 2!!! PM me

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
"I know a friend who may have a ticket or 2!!!"

frown

Can I report your for aiding and abetting a Tout now?

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Do as you feel fit - just know theres lots of people who missed out on tickets on here, and would loove some more HOP-ers to make it rather than some randoms!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Please dont get me started on this.

It clearly states on the tickets that they are non transferable, and that they can be cancelled until the 14th of may and a full refund will be given.

This year EVERYONE is going to be ID'd and if the ID doesnt match the name on teh Ticket, then that person isnt getting in.

It will save whoever buys it not only the dsissappointment of getting turned away at the gate, but they will also be a few hundred pounds short too.

smile

See you at Glasto my friend hug

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
smileHundreds of extra tickets for the Glastonbury music festival are to be put on sale on Tuesday. But only to Orange mobile users confused

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
https://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=4525036

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Interesting. Question is, I'm on Orange, but my friends who want tickets aren't, can I get away with buying tickets through Orange's ordering system for them or will it insist on using my name?

"Take that, math!"

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Would someone like to give me their ticket and their identity?

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
whoo gonna try and get a ticket on tue biggrin it has to be done on WAP though grrrrrr, i hate using my WAP

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
not only is WAP crap, its also quite expensive.... poo frown Im not orange, so i still cant come angry tho i have exams anyway...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Those people who are performing are given extra tickets for guests and are asked what the names are to be 2 weeks before the festival
I understand and appreciate your watchfullness 'Unfortunatly Can Obtain Fruit' - just be aware that I am trying to help people out here, not rip them off.
Peas

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
after tryin soooo hard last time tickets were on sale, ill cry if i dont get em tomorrow frown

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
apparently theyre selling them on tue, wed and thurs at 9.30, and you can get them through WAP or by txting 'glastotickets' to 247!

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Page: ......