Forums > Social Chat > Whats considered to young?

Login/Join to Participate

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
I am just learning myself..and with me practicing My 2 year old twrils better I do I hate to say it. Now granted I wouldn't let him deal with fire but hes whrilling and twriling EVERYTHING now..and amazed my any thing with a rythm and flashing bright lights ( Raver in the making)He seems to posse a natural talent for POI, any one have any suggestions on what I might do to let him twril with except the house hold cats? He has the traditional tennis balls on a string setup but I kind want something he can really see what he can do with some kind of light without hurting himself..or me.Any suggestions?I bought a practice staff from HOP but its too big for him yet (he tries anyways)

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I'd suggest photons because they're intensely bright, look great in the dark and are nice and light for the wee fellah..their wieght is probably more proportional to his size that things like tennis balls would be. Just make sure you tell him not to look into them, as it's not good for the ol' retinas.

Do you have any pics him spinning? That would be too cute.

Kamamember
19 posts

Posted:
How about a blacklight and some uv paper. He could have fun sticking the paper to tennis balls...teeny persons staff etc.You can also make uv puppets..! (Sorry I sound like I,m on Blue Peter or something)hours of fun!

Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
HOW ABOUT THE OL' "TWO GLOWSTICKS, AND A COUPLE FEET OF STRINGS" IT IS ALOT LIGHTER THAN TWO TENNIS BALLS. COURSE I'M JUST BABBLING*CRAWLSBACKINTOCAGE*.

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
ha ha , i jus saw a lil girl about 4 twirlin at a house party. it was cute and she was pretty good.. there fearless.

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

Goddess_Of_Pyremember
107 posts

Posted:
actually I do have video footage of him twriling..when I have pics I' ll be sure to post them up..Thanks again guys for your suggestions

(((HUGS)))

And all my days are trances And all my nightly dreamsAre where thy gray eye glances And where thy footstep gleams-In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams. Edgar Allan PoeThe prophet is a fool and the religious man is fucking mad, and for the multitude of your sense and your inequity, and the great hatred......NANCY BOY