Page:
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Ok... i know this is the wrong section... I really really really tried to put it in the events section... but even with all the fields filled in it still said that all the field were not filled in... I put that it was Brisbane Australia and all that.... I really couldn't see what I could have missed.... anyhow... here's my moon letter

Hello lovely Moonfesties!*:.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Happy New Year! ...Happy New Day... Happy Hour... Minute... Second.... Millisecond.... Happy New MOMENT!!! Each moment lived well creates happy memories in our past... and hope for a bright future.

Sounds like there was still quite decent gathering at the merry moonfest on Boxing Day... I’m sorry I could not be there...

Next MoonFest, .:*Lion Heart Fire Spirit*:. the first for 2005, is on Tuesday 25th Jan. The moon is in Leo… which calls to us to beat our drums with the lion’s heart and dance with the lion’s fiery spirit.:* Bring your drums and instrument for a jam and bring fire toys, (+ safety gear and fuel) dancing bodies… festive spirit… tribal vibes… for a groove and boogy under the beautiful full moon.:* When the moon is in Leo, it’s time to celebrate *YOU* …Write on a piece of paper all the things in your life where you *shine* …carry it with you until the next full moon and read it every day… Use yellow, gold & orange as colour therapy…Paper, Clothes, flowers, gems, candles, and cloths… Burn Frankincense. (these suggestions are from Moon Diary 2005… if anyone is interested in purchasing a copy ($26) let me know so I can bring one for you next moonfest)

Upcoming dates for Moonfest 2005 are…

*:.Tuesday 25th January (full moon in Leo) ~ Lion Heart Fire Spirit

*:.Thursday 24th February (full moon in Virgo) Maiden Moon Goddess

*:.Saturday 26th March (full moon in Libra) ~ Pixie Moon ~ Fancy dress

*:.Sunday 24th April (full moon in Scorpio ~ Eclipse between 7:30pm & 8:20pm EST) Masquerade Moonfest

*:.Tuesday 24th May (full moon in Saggitarius)

*:.Wednesday 22nd June (full moon in Capricorn)

*:.Thursday 21st July (full moon in Aquarius)

*:.Saturday 20th August (full moon in Aquarious)

*:.Sunday 18th September (full moon in Pisces ~ SpringMoonFest)

*:.Monday 17th October (full moon in Aries ~ Partial lunar eclipse around 10pm)

*:.Wednesday 16th November (full moon in Taurus)

*:.Friday 16th December (full moon in Gemini)

*:.Saturday 14th January (2006)

Moonfest is a gathering… a festival… festive*all …all festive… it is the people who attend this festival that create the atmosphere… thanks to all of you lovely ones who come along each moon and *be* what this festival is… It’s for everyone to come and participate… Play an instrument, spin some fire, dance or even just join in on the appreciation of the beautiful unity of this joyful gathering.:*

The candle circle (or fairy ring) is there to create a little space for impromptu performances and activities… as well of corse as a being a luscious dance space and drumming circle for when the night’s jamming is underway… If you have something you’d like to contribute to moonfest… this is the space to jump in and do it… the space can be cleared if necessary… let me know if you have something special to share… or even just ideas to get others involved….:* Moonfest has a friendly casual vibe and encourages creative expression*:.

Moonfest is a drug and alcohol free gathering and all ages event.:* Please take full responsibility of yourself and your children.:* Take all your rubbish with you when you leave so that we can continue to gather each month at this sacred space and luscious location….:*

Some events coming up….:*

*:. Doch is playing Sat 8th Jan. at the Full Moon Hotel, Eagle St Sandgate (along the top of the cliff) as part of the Music by the Sea Festival Check out www.musicbythesea.com.au/festival for more info.

*:.Exodus is on from 13th till 17th Jan. North of Tenterfield, NSW. Look out for the Fluffy Monsters from .:*Over the Moon*:. https://www.happypeopleproductions.com/exodus05/index.php

*:.Joyfest 14th-16th Jan Darlington Park Peachey Rd Ormeau …Half way between Brisbane and the gold coast www.joyfest.com.au

*:.Autumn Drum Retreat at Charlie Morelands Overflow area at Kennilworth is on from 4th-6th March https://www.organicodyssey.com.au

*:.Autumn Equinox March 20th

*:.Juggle Jam at Suncorp Piazza Every Monday Night… bring all your toys!

*:. SUNfest in the afternoon prior to each moonfest …bring all your toys for a play in the sunshine and a picnic dinner on a blankie.:*

Well that’s loads of luscious gathering and festivals to keep us busy for the rest of summer… keep cool and happy and hydrated ‘till next we meet under a Leo full moon in our most tribal vibed festive spirits!.:*

Loads of warm fuzzy centred, sparkley sugar coated, pixie kiss wrapped bliss bubbles to you!*:.

Love Elke .:*MoonPixie*:.

Moon Fest

Lower Moora Park, Shorncliffe...

each Full Moon from dusk...*

https://groups.msn.com/moonfest

grouphug

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
i might actually be visiting a friend from melb who will be coming up to the gc... and dont know if i will be able to come *sighs* my time will come though... definately WANT to, just a matter of fitting it all together so that i will be ABLE to!

Only when you close your eyes can you really see...

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Yepyep, it's moved to Saturday, night after full moon, because Bayfire (shorncliffe's annual little shindig) is on Fri night. This way, we won't be bombarded by markets, school bands, and umpteen people.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay can't wait till the 26th

"Be the Bunny"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
what bayfire is on FRIDAY? I thought it was on thursday? ELKEEEEE???

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
Bayfire is on *Thursday*
... and you all simply must come and see the delicious fire show at 6:30pm.. featuring dancing moon maidens, stilt walking dreamweavers, 3 lovely moon "dudes" and an exquisite moon goddess (who is having a bubba soon biggrin )..

Elk's moon diary must have told her that the full moon was on saturday.. or at least that the moon would be fullest that night.. or maybe she just decided to make it Saturday just to mess with us...? wink

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Lock in on friday then ?.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
so bayfire is thursday...and moonfest saturday...right? tongue

yay for saturday moonfest!! bounce

i can sleep in...take a leisurely drive down the coast...arrive early for a play in the sun... meditate *sigh* it'll be such a nice change from start work early so i can leave early followed by a mad dash down the highway to get there when it's already dark!!! biggrin

ubblol

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

3,492 posts

Posted:
Hahaha... I leave the room for a minute and come back to find all sorts funny dates and things flying about like chickens with their heads cut off... hehehe wink

Bayfire is *THURSDAY* we have a lovely show planned for this... come see! It'll be lush!!! biggrin... plus live stage music and fire works off the jetty! wooot

and Moon Fest is on *SATURDAY* 26th ....yeah Gabe, the moon is fullest at 7am Saturday morning ...so probablly is closest to friday night... but I've made the date the night before for early morning full moons before and it just seems to mess with people... wink ... so I've gone with the actual day this time... and it seems to be messing with people as well... ... can't win rolleyes ....ahhh well

See you at Juggling on Monday??? bounce grouphug bounce

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
*scribbles down Saturday 26th* biggrin

Elke's coming on Monday?? bounce

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
heh....
saturday =firey goodness
thursday = firey goodness...

Chicken= excitabubble!! biggrin

pixie Ill call you tonday about costume!! I am making a crown today!!! hug hug hug hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Sorry guys, giving out the wrong date for Bayfire umm hehe

Wow looks like Juggle on monday is going to be even crazier-crowded than the last couple of weeks. Yay for that!

At the last Juggle towards the end of the night when there were only a few of us left, we put our noses to the air and said "who's cooking toast? who brough the toaster?" 'Twas just the bakery. But we discovered industrial powerpoints and were divinely inspired. ubbidea So, on Monday, Tobin and I are bringing a toaster, raisin toast, butter and cinnamon. There are things that should be done and that's one of them. So byo bread! biggrin (And Ry we can do isolations with the knife as you did with the mixing spoon) clap

Btw, anyone out there with gym mats? I know that's pushing it a bit but I have to ask all the same. Doing weird acro-contact stuff on concrete is a shortcut to a constellation of bruises ubbrollsmile

oooh I want to come to Bayfire too... but am going to see Ember Swift that night. What do to, what to do! What time are the performances for bayfire? Might be able to squeeze it in before Ember.

*hugs* to the exquisite moon goddess

"Be the Bunny"

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
Written by: Valura

heh....
saturday =firey goodness
thursday = firey goodness...

Chicken= excitabubble!! biggrin

A Chicken riding around bayfire in her *secret* goddessmobile: priceless!

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
awww...i wanna go to bayfire now!! *pout* i spose i could...but then i'd be doing the mad dash from work thing...and that's just evil...especially the night before a public holiday!! ubblol

ah well, i'll just settle for a beautiful saturday night at moonfest!!! biggrin

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
we'll video it gita and get a "bayfire highlights" vid to you.. just got new camera a couple of months ago & am getting the hang of it now.. and experimenting with some editing programs.. lots of fun!!

would love it if you could make it to bayfire Jen.. the show will start around 6:30 (or maybe a tad later..) so either way will be done by 7pm... squeezable?

ps new phoenix website is done - check it out! www.phoenixfiretribe.com

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Is the Bayfire at Moora Park???

Sounds great!!!
So much on this week!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Sorry to be hijacking the warmth of your thread Elke! smile

Pre moonfest practice twirl/picnic, lighting up Friday 18th Mar (tomorrow), 4.30pm, New Farm Park. Would anyone be interested in joining Phaerie and I?

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Sounds sweet.. early to be lighting up though, 4.30?? Where in the park??

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hey Ry, wave put it up as an event in it's own right, be more visible for eg travellers that way... heart Phaerie!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
that website is FANTASTIC girls!! nice work!!

I love the classic fairys pic of you elke!! and Bec you saucy rio carnival mynx you!!! ubblol biggrin biggrin hug

I miss you pixies...

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Well, meeting at the citycat station and will scout for a location then.. smile

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
wooh!! bec that sounds awesome!! biggrin hug

and that is a beautiful website you girls have there!! biggrin lots of lovely pics!! i like the cheeky devils!! devil

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Written by: bec

Bayfire is on *Thursday*
... and you all simply must come and see the delicious fire show at 6:30pm.. featuring dancing moon maidens, stilt walking dreamweavers, 3 lovely moon "dudes" and an exquisite moon goddess (who is having a bubba soon biggrin )..

Hey boootiful Moonpixie ubblove or Becstar ubbangel or someone who knows..
Would you be so kind as to put up a special post about Bayfire on Events?
I've picked up it's happening but I'd like to know more (where? MooraPk? Is it a local fete/festival or a special Oestre pixie event?) and maybe for other fair folks and travellers.. (how to get there?)

Big hugs ubblove hug

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
lovely website

lovely show too ubblove

Love is the law.

3,492 posts

Posted:
yup! bayfire is at Moora Park (down the lower level... where moonfest is)

Chicken, you're making a crown! YAY how lovely!!!

Yay I'm really exited! better go make this goddessmobile then... ubblol

3,492 posts

Posted:
oooops i missed this whole page... good Idea gabe.... I'll post a new thread about Bayfire, 'cause it will be a lovely event... and we'd love as many friendly faces in the crowd as possible biggrin peace bounce bounce2 devil clap angel wave tongue ubblol ubbloco ubblove ubbrollsmile smile hug grouphug meditate .....and even one of these nana if ya feel the need ..... wink

Page: