Forums > Social Chat > What to do with old jewel cases?

Login/Join to Participate

SybariteFurymember
4 posts

Posted:
I have like fifty billion jewel cases and I carry all my cds in wallets. What should I do with them? Are the recyclable? I feel TERRIBLE just throwing them away. What should I do??

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
You should send them to me. I'll introduce them to the fifty billion I have lying around. They could all mate, then we'd have like ......alot more than fifty billion. We could then start a rebellion against all the cd filled cases and try to take over the world.

Or we could make a huuuuuuuuuge jewel case stack house/mansion.

T.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
But on a more serious note, I give mine to my mates who do alot of burning. They always get their cds on a spindle of a hundred.(without cases). So do you have any friends in the leagal copy and distrib. of certain ahem.... shareware, public domain music/dvds stuff type thingy.
By they way cool photo, was there some desribtion of a leg wrap involved?

T.

"...and god created lighter fluid."

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

SybariteFurymember
4 posts

Posted:
I wanted to build some kind of furniture with them.... but melting them is kinda out of the question, ew.

Does anyone want 100 jewel cases for $5 and whatever shipping??

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
well if no one else wants them i'll have them.
i keep breaking mine.

wherever you go, there you are.

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
You can also use them for picture frames...

[ 26 July 2002, 19:18: Message edited by: Jade Lynx ]

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
You could do what friends of mine used to do with all the free internet access cds they'd accumulated - Go buy a blowtorch and start sculpting

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.