loki.c1687SILVER Member
addict
546 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by loki.c1687

Rules and responsibities:
These are the ties that bind us.
We do what we do,because of who we are.
If we did otherwise,we would not be ourselves.
I will do what i have to do
And i will do what i must..

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
innit... wink

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
I have to tell the truth, he wasent a full bore chav tho. By this i mean he was wearing all the get up an he did say all the lingo (innint, big up, gisafag blud ect) but he was actually an allright bloke lol!
He saw my spinning my glow balls and genuinly wanted to lear,. few days later i saw him at college with a home made set, i was pretty chuffed!

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

Bretchenthusiast
247 posts

Posted:
Chav????? What you people going on about... think I got the idea of the dude, but this is a new word for me.... am I getting old???

I used to be indecisive, but I'm not so sure now.....

515 posts

Posted:
Chav-Chavs, Neds, Townies, Kevs, Charvers, Steeks, Spides, Bazzas, Yarcos, Ratboys, Kappa Slappers, Skangers, Scutters, Janners, Stigs, Scallies, Hood Rats....

For more info on them visit https://www.chavscum.co.uk/

heres an example

Non-Https Image Link

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
LOL WOW!! I can't beleieve theres so many terms for one type of person hee hee ubblol

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

Captain HazzardBRONZE Member
Ninja (shhhh, don't tell)
420 posts

Posted:
Theres a chav who spins that lives near me. He's the full on type who'd kick you in, but only if he was with his mates.

He's an excellent spinner, but super competitive.

I only wanted to be 16... and free

nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
what the fu#* are you going on about!!!!!!
i am completly lost.

SLEEP WITH ANGELS muckieha

nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
ok i finaly get it they are like american gang bangers???
if so they are only strong in large numbers so find them one on one and bash there skull in with a bat whats the big deal???

SLEEP WITH ANGELS muckieha

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
No wonder there is so much hate and violence in the world! I don't think this kind of thing helps!!!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Bretchenthusiast
247 posts

Posted:
Thats so so true Skulduggery, but they are mostly complete self-righteous tossers... not that I care... I call them the Beautiful People.

I used to be indecisive, but I'm not so sure now.....

515 posts

Posted:
thats just the kind of mentality that the chavs will react to. gang bangers in the UK are a totally diffrent thing by the way wink......

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
So Marrilyn Manson was simply talking about Chavs?

ubbidea

Its all makes so much sence now!

*wants to come up against a group of gang banging 19 year old blonde female sweedish twins in England tonight* wink

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Written by: native

ok i finaly get it they are like american gang bangers???
if so they are only strong in large numbers so find them one on one and bash there skull in with a bat whats the big deal???

Their not really though native. These are people that mostly come from working class communities. Less oppurtunities = boredom + dissaffection = drugs + crime = more crime blah blah blah.

Dont get me wrong, im not saying they are not scum. Its just i grew up in a place that breeds scum ten to the dozen and so my perspective differs a little.

I think that website is awful.

Skullies right. Where is the compassion gone?

Love is the law.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
To Judge people purely by the way they dress or walk or talk or their skin colour, sexuality..... well I think thats wrong. If this thread were about gays or jews or blacks or women it would have been closed and removed by now!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

515 posts

Posted:
Ok well i kinda feel bad now. Dont get me wrong, not all chavs are bad an infact ive got a fair few friends who you could call chavs (pretty happy that the group of friends i have actually has such a mix of people in). i posted that website cause i believe it explaind what a chav is...rolls up into a ball....

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
It would have gone something like:

Written by: Loki

ive never seen a gay/ jewish/ black/ woman spin.
anyone out there eva witnessed this feat?

Written by: Arsn

Yes

Written by: Loki

Ok then

smile

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
but women, jews, blacks etc etc dont really choose that. chavs choose to be chavs. most of the time.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Its easy to think that MiG but it aint true.

In order for me to get the jobs i wanted, I used my friends address instead of mine. I come from a very rough area and have been turned down more than once purley on the basis that 'If im from there then i must be scum'.

You should see my friends faces after i listen to them slag off my home for half an hour and then casually drop in that its whre my mother lives. I enjoy this because it challenges thier values. People tend to back up fairly lively.... 'well im sure their are some lovely people there too but...' Yeah right.

Peoples parents (i.e. older) are even worse. their eyes tend to just glaze over and they say 'oh... i see....' moving swiftly on then.

Financial Status, Social Welfare, Peer Pressure, Class Distinction, Social Bias, Teenage Pregnancy, Drugs, Parental Control, Discipline (especially at school, I did not get a good education, it was simply because the school i went to had just enough funds to make sure most kids lasted until they were 16 and legally allowed to leave).

All these things and more are factors in creating your so called 'chavs'.

Love is the law.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
But as you've proved m'darlin, it's perfectly possible to break that cycle hug

Righto, I'm away, talk to you next week xxx

Getting to the other side smile

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hull - Chav capital of the world! the funniest was about 3 days ago when about 8 of them were walking down the high street and they all looked identical, same caps, same shoes, same trousers and same top, and whats with those brown farmer boots they all wear now??

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Cos it's called belonging.

If you don't have anything else, you want to be a part of something (just like we all want to be part of this fire community).

Here in Northern Ireland we don't have Chavs... but we do have gangs. They're called paramilitaries. So my view is, if they're not actually hurting anyone... if they're not lifting guns to intimidate and kill - what's the harm?!

Getting to the other side smile

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Hmm I think that Chavs (or whatever they're called) are by and large quite harsh to people, at least in the 3 cities I've encountered them in, and certainly in my home town. They have often been very judgemental towards me and my friends, and I must admit I'm often very judgemental of them as a group when various different sets have threatened me and tried to intimidate my girlfriend. As a general rule I try and avoid them simply because I don't want a confrontation.

But I agree that it's wrong to be so judgemental about a whole group.. it's just that when that group's ethos in general seems to be something like "hate anyone who's different" it's hard to feel human empathy. It's a bit like coming across a group of hardline skinheads or something. Except they're only about 15.

But most kids round my way seem to be chavs, and it's more and more the case these days. It was hard enough to not be one when I was at school, hard enough not to be sucked in by their little groups and nasty comments. I have a lot of respect for kids who can be different these days.

And no, a linkin park hoody doesn't count.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
i used to live in doncaster n the little gangs there were a nightmare!! never left us alone!! same with northampton but not as bad.

but here in manchester ive never had any problems [possibly coz im a bit older or wotever] is that just me or is manc a bit more laid back?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
I really couldnt say, but where Im from is a nearly broken industrial town = Chavs. Yes I believe in a sense of belonging, but they want to cause trouble to disrupt everyone elses sense of belonging. I think we should be tolerant, but im being tolerant by ignoring them. They think that because they're "hard" they can be the bosses. Ok maybe because we think that because we all spin, then we can be the bosses... Maybe its always going to be a case of human nature, 'us' against 'them'... Have you ever read "The Once and Future King" by T.H. White? There's a chapter about 2 colonies of ants in a war...

offtopicsoapbox

Any road, it boils down to they want to hurt us so theyre bad, we dont want to hurt them, so were good

Do not stray from the Path, Young Jedi, for the lure of the dark side is strong.... ubbrollsmile

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
cool! i wish i was a jedi

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
our cleaner told us the other evening that his mate was doing a killing at the moment selling fake burbury caps on ebay

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
ubblol

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
I don't know why but when I glanced at that I imagined someone selling Furby scalps... which I would normally find weird, but on e-Bay I'd say it was just realistic.

"25x Fur Coat - FINEST FURBY PELT!!! NO RESERVE!!!"

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
Written by: Firepoise

So my view is, if they're not actually hurting anyone... if they're not lifting guns to intimidate and kill - what's the harm?!

well most of they might not, but the ones where i live definately do. they mostly carry weapons of some sort but they don't use them except when people annoy them a bit. they like to take over and get really aggressive if you come near them.

there's no excuse for that, no matter where you were brought up.

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
I reckon there could easily be a war Chavs on one side, us on the other with occasional trendy's being the backstabbing spies biggrin ho ho ho

a great book like your ants thing flashpoint is Redwall by Brian Jaques, its about nice mice (and no they arent pussy's, they r still hard) who live in an abbey and these nasty army or rats come to take it over, its a good story of good vs evil, plus u see a badger kick ass!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Page: