My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone,
Like to apoligise straight away for this random release of annoyance!
Well yesterday was much like any other day, apart from the fact i thought i had found ''the one!''
She was pretty **not that important tho**, she listened to pretty much all the same music as me, she was into cars an she even had seen fire poi an stuff b4 an wanted to learn! we get talking about stuff and some how we got on to the subject of ummm ''substances'' i told her that i had previously tryed blah blah blah an she was like ''oh...i had best be off'' have seen her scince an she just tottaly blanked me!
Cant believe that! how can one little thing like that change a persons perception of you tottaly. i understand that first impressions are importnat but come on!
As i said, sori but had to tell sumone i geuss.
Hope all is good,
Ahmet

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
hug

Hey hunny, this girl is obviously very narrow minded. Dont worry about it, you'll find someone who'll be everything that this girl was (without the negativity towards drugs) and loads more!

and if not... well you're in cyprus, enjoy the sun! wink

Beth x

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

Lillie Frognot a stranger
558 posts

Posted:
Come on, people,

Everyone knows that drugs screw you up.

Just say no!

lolsign

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry
No one is ever what they seem
Gabriel King - The Wild Road

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Written by: Beth

hug

Hey hunny, this girl is obviously very narrow minded. Dont worry about it, you'll find someone who'll be everything that this girl was (without the negativity towards drugs) and loads more!

and if not... well you're in cyprus, enjoy the sun! wink

Beth x

I have to say thats incredibly judgemental of someone you've never met. How do you know this girl hadn't just lost a loved one to drugs?? Or just got off drugs herself ???

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

FoeHammerBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
if you are against hardcore drugs, but either smoke or drink. than you are a hypocrite. Be Gone hypocrtical cretins of the new order.

Anger Is A Gift

558 posts

Posted:
Actually, I was joking, Wasn't it obvious?

But I agree with Skully, it was a very judgemental thing to say.
People should be allowed to feel however they feel about subjects such as drugs.
You have your view, Hair on Fire has his, This girl obviously had strong feelings about them, but as Skully so astutely pointed out, we do not know what they were or why.
Without that information a judgement cannot be made on her behaviour.

Personally I am all in favour of legalisation, let every one make their own decisions and be responsible for their own actions.
Same for prostitution. Legalise it.

Which, of course, would not mean that it was compulsary.

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry

558 posts

Posted:
I think, without judging either of you, that it just shows that she was not the 'one' after all.

Don't worry, the 'one' will be out there waiting for you somewhere. In fact she is probably meeting people and hoping that they are the one, and then being dissapointed when she finds out that they arn't.

I'm sure that you will find each other, and then everything will be ok.

hug

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry

filthy 23BRONZE Member
136 posts

Posted:
everyone has things they are simply not willing to deal with in an intimate relationship... you found hers... and it's not necessarily narrow minded because in a relationship it's important to know what you are and are not willing to put up with, and stick to it! She's smart to walk away before getting too tangled up with something that in her mind would be a compromise to overlook, if you ask me. Don't worry, there's lots of fish in the sea smile hug

I AM working.

ZimBRONZE Member
Former Raver Invader... Not sure what i am now...
284 posts

Posted:
wow man, what can i say, she's not worth your pain...

from real life experiences, people i've met, and someone very close to me... i mean, as someone who has experimented with and even gotten into certain substances as well, people who haven't been there and have a strong simple minded opinion instantly label me and people like me as mindless druggies who don't know how to deal with life. In my humble opinion, people who have done drugs have a more realistic view on life, not including people who use the kinda drugs that rot their mind and use them until they're vegetable-ized. Maybe it's just a bad sterotype in my mind, but people who aren't open to thinking that people who have ever used can be just as smart as them, and perhaps in a way, wiser, are the ones who should be labeled as dumb.

A lot of this comes from a guy i know who's a lot older than me. When he was younger he was hardcore addicted to several substances.... and through confronting all those problems he's become a much better/cooler person than he COULD'VE been before. He views things with a certain wiseness, and doesn't run away from problems or avoid them. Basically he confronts all his problems and solves them, and thus has very little stress about him.

Don't get me wrong, there are the kind of people who do drugs and end up trash. However, i do think that people who have experienced certain things have a much more open minded look on things and can carry on open conversations without the "errr i have to go" at the mention of something someone's done in the past short of maybe the line... "i killed someone." I guess as being part of a group who's labeled for certain things makes them not wanting to treat other people the same way, i'm not sure.

maybe i've just been really lucky with all the people i've met... after all, most of a person's perception on different things is based on past experiences. Maybe she has known a few guys who were druggies and stole a buncha stuff from her house...

ok i'm done rambling.... there are plenty of other girls out there, don't bother with the close-minded ones biggrin

and what's funny is... it's more than likely that a buncha people will read this and misinterpret what i'm saying as me talking about how drugs help people and think that i'm one of the mindless druggies...

well, you can't change other people's opinions

much love 4 everyone (including the people who think i'm a mindless druggy smile )

-Zim

(as always i didn't mean to offend anyone and therefore apologize ahead of time if i did. Please PM me if you think i crossed a line i shouldn't have and i'll happily delete whatever part of the post it was for ya) <3

Clean for 6 months and counting... ah yeah, that's nice.

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
I can fully understand her.
I'm sorry, but when i was with my old boyfriend, he did pot...just marijuana which isnt that serious and i begged him to stop.
I screwed up and thats a part of the reason why he left me. SO i would have been judgemental too.
But now, after all of the crap that ive been through i wouldnt care less.

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

515 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the replys everyone. Quite a mixed reaction!

Well like to start by saying ive only ever done natural drugs - such as pot an mushrooms,but do not have a problem with either of these and am currently only killing my liver lol. Have many friends who dable in chemicals but never realy wanted to, would never judge a person on what they have done tho.

I understand that this lady may have had a bad experiance with this subject in the past, but to cut off a very long convo so abruptly leaving me thinking ''do i smell that bad/what did i do wrong?'' wasent a very nice thing to do. I doubt myself far too mucha s it is to have that done without it getting to me.

Well maybe the ''one'' is out there but im not gonna hold my breath to tell the truth!

Always had bad luck with these sort of things and have never been given a reason or explanation as to what i have done to end them....

I saw her to today but am not that bothered anyomre, ive got no time for people who dont have time for me.

Ah well gonna stope feeling sori for myself now and go spin sum poi or suthin to take my mynd off of it!

I think im going to wrap this up myself now...censored happens! just in this case its happened to me...

p.s-Zim- I dont think your a mindless druggie dude, i know what you mean an have experianced the same kinda stuff before. Like to think a person who has tryed a few differnt states of mynd may be a little bit more open minded then another, but thats not to say that you cant be open minded if you havent taken drugs, far from it! Kinda difficult to say what i mean to tell the truth but hope that kinda makes sence at least.

And P.P.S-I think Beth was jus tryin to make me feel better with her post to tell the truth! dont mean to stir anything up tho... hug for u wink

Hope all is well,

Ahmet
EDITED_BY: My hairs on fire (1098952594)

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

558 posts

Posted:
No, Don't hold your breath.
From what I have seen people always find 'the one' when they are not looking. In fact, they always find them when it's the worst possible time and when it is most likley to bugger their lives up.

This, I believe, is known as 'sod's law'.

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry

515 posts

Posted:
That would make sence there lillie! well we will see. maybe one day...

ZimBRONZE Member
Former Raver Invader... Not sure what i am now...
284 posts

Posted:
indeed MHoF ...

i get what your saying, it took me a good 30 mins to try to put my thoughts into the words of my previous post and i still think it came out fubbard... but you got the point, and i got yours, so all is well.

Clean for 6 months and counting... ah yeah, that's nice.