Page: ......
ataxiaSILVER Member
172 posts

Posted:
Summer Location: Queen Victoria gardens.

The aim is not for a solely firetwirling night, but a night whereby firetwirlers, jugglers, contact jugglers, diabolo etc can meet. So feel free to bring friends who may be interested.

Night starts at 6pm for all those who are keen to learn. Fire starts after dark 7.00 - 8ish till late!

So.... the location is Queen Victoria Gardens

St. Kilda Road – opposite 'National Gallery of VIC' (Old Arts Gallery with spire)

The grassed area near the three raised palm trees. (Look out for the bronze statue hammer thrower)

With only a 5 minute walk over the princess bridge from Flinders Street station.

Here's the map

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...360&ie=UTF8

*WINTER LOCATION*

Under the Princess bridge (Southbank side). Where the Southbank Sundey market happens.

EDITED_BY: ataxia (1193985363)

Geez, I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
whee smile shall be seeing all you lovelies then! hug

MokaGOLD Member
is a medium/large scary man
420 posts

Posted:
Dark Crystal... Bah... Horrible Movie...

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
you take that back!!!!!!! spank

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Flicknewbie
13 posts

Posted:
hey, I have to send you guys an awesome super thankyou as my birthday fire fans arrived!! I can't wait till I get a night off to come play with you all. I promice no burning them till I can make it to a sunday night.

BrettStarPLATINUM Member
old festy hand
765 posts

Posted:
that was bad moka.... dark crystal rocks... i saw a kid the other week that looked exactly like a skecksi (wow i cant spell)... uhm... is the workshop in the same place as spinning? thats probably a question for pete... pete?

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
a KID that looks like a skeksie? oh the poor thing!!!

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
yup ibis, tis in exactly the same spot smile

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hmmm, question to everyone..

whats happening with sunday december 24th (x-moose eve). am wondering if anyone can be bothered etc.

cheers, pete hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
I'll be there ...I'm guessing/hoping my family doesn't suddenly surprise me with soemthing though. I'll be there if someone else is anyway.

ummmm.. also...my parents mentioned something about our street party on the 23rd..they want me to spin and well anyone else that knows how to whirl something around their head for a crowd that is odd enough to have never seen it done before should come along...then follow that with drinks and you can stay over if you wish.
let me know if you can come over ASAP..it'd be nice to have a bit of a shin dig with my fellow sunday-ers. If you catch the train I can pick you up from the station.
oh and my mum also said somethign about the nighbours donating money for stuff so I assume that means free fuel for us.
Maybe I should invest in some new poi right about now.

hug

hug me!

Flicknewbie
13 posts

Posted:
I'm keen for a christmas eve spin definately biggrin

LoddersBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
well i'll be in the city on the 24th (ill be there after church as usual) it just depends who else will rock up i guess

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: ezz

I'll be there ...I'm guessing/hoping my family doesn't suddenly surprise me with soemthing though. I'll be there if someone else is anyway.

ummmm.. also...my parents mentioned something about our street party on the 23rd..they want me to spin and well anyone else that knows how to whirl something around their head for a crowd that is odd enough to have never seen it done before should come along...then follow that with drinks and you can stay over if you wish.
let me know if you can come over ASAP..it'd be nice to have a bit of a shin dig with my fellow sunday-ers. If you catch the train I can pick you up from the station.
oh and my mum also said somethign about the nighbours donating money for stuff so I assume that means free fuel for us.
Maybe I should invest in some new poi right about now.

hug

23rd Eh? smile I'll pencil it in darl! hug biggrin

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

puzzledustGOLD Member
35 posts

Posted:
I'm def up for a firey Xmas Eve. We should have a big feasty picnic and get dressed up all fancy-like! And when I say fancy I mean like fancy-dress-like. You know what I mean fancy-pants's's's. Hmm... sugar bad. Anywho, I'll bring the giant Xmas chocolate cake of doom. As is tradition. And Ezz you can do the traditional hoopy dance what makes Santa happy. Mkay? wink

Puzzle Dust Circus<br />

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
thanks for having us adelaidean types at your wonderful spinnyness!! hug hope to see you all again soon grouphug

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
come across to the lilydale lake.
hey if any one wants to rock along earlie next week tuesday the 19th we are gonna get to the lilydale lake 7 and have a few drinks and a bbq before hand as most of us wont be able to make it for the summer break so it might be a while till we are all there again.
so if you want some free food and a free twirl rock along with youre some beverages and it should be a good night

page 38 in the melways meeting at the bbq with the pirate flag near it then heading a few metres to the beach for a twirl later

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
any time kiten, youre all more than welcome to come along. hope too see you all again really soon hug kiss

*spanish*

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
 Written by: firefay

And Ezz you can do the traditional hoopy dance what makes Santa happy. Mkay? wink

eew..sounds like he should be paying me...alot! ..I wonder what mrs clause would think of that eek
Wait who is dressing up as santa? wink

hug me!

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hmm, cant make it this weekend.. will definetly see you all next weekend though smile

hug kiss

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Does that mean petey is dressing up as santa?

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
depends what it is thats being done to make santa happy wink

hug kiss

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
hahaha petey you sleeze spank

does santa have a whip for his raindeer? ubbangel

hug me!

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
Hi people!

just doing a little sout out to find out who would be keen for spinning at st kilda beach on new years eve??
should be getting free entry and a few free tickets, and depending on now many people rock up we -may- be getting a little bit of cash for it.
lemme know if you are keen asap SOON SOON SOON cos i am metting with the guy tomorrow, and he need to know numbers.
txt me on 0420245665

manda smile hug

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
tickets are needed to enjoy ze beach? zomgbbq!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

MokaGOLD Member
is a medium/large scary man
420 posts

Posted:
Hi All... Won't be able to make it tonight, and possible not even next week... Have a great christmas (or else!)
Cheers, Moka

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
hey yall pm me if ya want to come to the lilydale lake on tues day see if i can organise lift's for people. we have a ton of peoplt making the trek out here free bbq feul evan some free beer and a big accoustic jam bring youre instruments and pm me for a lift starts at 7 at lilydale lake tuesday the 19th page 38 in the melways we will be bbqing at the bbq with the pirate flag
[Old link]

cheers hope to see you there

puzzledustGOLD Member
35 posts

Posted:
What is everybodies doing for New Years btw? Confest? Woodford? St Kilda? Anything else going on that might be fun and firey?
ubbidea I'm thinking of going to confest... anyone wanna come with?

Puzzle Dust Circus<br />

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
Can't do confest; starting a job on the 2nd of Jan. Might do St Kilda.

&#2384;

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I'm hopefully going to Kyoto with my host family. That is, if the 9 year old will stop sooking about the car trip.

Just to remind you all I haven't dropped off the fact of the earth, I'm just visiting the other side of it smile

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
well, im off to merimbula tomorow morning. should make it home in time for twirling sunday week, but might be little late smile after that, ill be off to brisbane and then the sydney juggling convention with moka, to learn a whole bunch of new stuff smile

see you all real soon, miss you tomorow night

hug kiss

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
i likes you, CAPSLOCK!
alot.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Page: ......