Forums > Social Chat > Full Moon approaches...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Wyrd SisterBRONZE Member
53 posts

Posted:
Not too sure if this is the right place for this. Wednesday night is Full Moon Drumming at Zebos (Wellington, NZ). Come along and have a play in the moon smile there will be fire there, lotsa drumming and dancing.

Also the Shell in Kilbirnie that has the kerosene pump has stopped doing this, so no more cheap kero through them, it's back to buying the bottles or finding something else. I'm doing a hunt with a couple of other people to find something so I'll keep y'all posted if we discover anything.

What we play is life. -- Louis Armstrong
Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff. -- Frank Zappa

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
will mate! be loud and proud! she said you your willy was GREAT. I'd pay for that kinda of PR...not that i'd HAVE to...erm....oh [censored] lol

It's smashing to be back x

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
no, he doesnt actually want to be known as my BF on here.

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
well you've kinda let the cat out the bag tonight aint ya? quick...set it on fire and make it go woof before anyone notices!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
only to you, nobody else will ever know. ive edited my msg. Wish my boyf wasnt ashamed of me. Never mind.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
ok really u ssooo know im not ashamed of u

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
yuh, sure

Wyrd SisterBRONZE Member
53 posts

Posted:
Lmao, s'okay, hijack away, it makes me feel special that you use my post as a conversation piece, kinda. Think you know what I mean anyhow. tis all godd cos I'm a nutter myself. When I first started with fire and told people they all pretty much rolled their eyes and said "That figures, you are wierd." Yeah, whatever biggrin
Hi Pyro

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
yay sis biggrin yer a good un smile

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
ahem.... sorry to interupt.... this is nothing to do with pyrowill's willy but.....
Written by: andythepoi

I DO know i get EVEN randier than normal when the full moon is here...

just thought i'd add that i second that. i tend to think about sex a lot more when there's a full moon.... sex during a full moon is the business.... preferably outdoors biggrin

now please feel free to continue discussing willies if you wish....

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
lol, wow my willy was popular last night on hop wasnt it! lol i like the full moon, its loverly, im a right lycan

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Written by: Fabergé

ahem.... sorry to interupt.... this is nothing to do with pyrowill's willy but.....
Written by: andythepoi

I DO know i get EVEN randier than normal when the full moon is here...

just thought i'd add that i second that. i tend to think about sex a lot more when there's a full moon.... sex during a full moon is the business.... preferably outdoors biggrin

now please feel free to continue discussing willies if you wish....

hey fab, it aint gonna be a full moon in london first weekend in nov when we do our "you spinning naked on my shoulders while i'm spinning naked outside buck house" stunt is it? thinks its gonna be mad enough for ten million reasons without us both being on heat! hehehe

Wyrd SisterBRONZE Member
53 posts

Posted:
Well, Pyro, I promise I'll think of your willy tonight while I'm twirling biggrin does that help?

The Full moon does strange things to people...oh...wait...I already am strange, *breathes a sigh of relief* Tis good to be alive

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devil weavesmiley sunny

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
i love the full moon too!

Ah joy! I can think of where i've been for the last 4 full moons.

New Grange ireland, Calle de Jose Spain, Hat Rin, Thailand and in the mountains South of Chiang Mai....

I'm a lucky little boy!! biggrin

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
you are indeedy sheep mate...keep it up

my brother, when i was discussing this thred with him, said, and i quote

"but the full moon is different in New Zealand than it is here...different time of the month n that"

dear oh dear oh dear

Wyrd SisterBRONZE Member
53 posts

Posted:
Wow Sheep, one of my dreams is to make it to Newgrange you lucky thing smile you'll have to come over to NZ for one of ours. They're a trip biggrin

Of course the full moon is different in NZ, we get it first!!! Andy, screw with his brain and tell him that in NZ it's upside down because we're in the Southern Hemisphere biggrin

Seriously though, it was a great night, and I've got some wicked photo's from it, which I'll be posting later smile

Twirled lots, howled lots. Aaaah, I feel so much better

peace

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I'll be in New Zealand for a year from some time between November and January....see you then clap

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
Written by: Wyrd Sister

Well, Pyro, I promise I'll think of your willy tonight while I'm twirling biggrin does that help?

hope you had a good spin sister! i love the full moon, yet i have no idea where i was for the last one,ok thats weird

Wyrd SisterBRONZE Member
53 posts

Posted:
Hey sheep ubbrollsmile looking forward to it.

And yes, Pyro, I had a fantastics spin, lots biggrin
The full moon was great. Friends were visiting from Auckland and it took me about thirty seconds to convince Dianne to have a play unlit. Half an hour later she had a burn and loved it!!! Heheh, another convert. She's thinking of coming down next month now...
She also had her camera there so there were lotsa photo's taken this time...I've posted a few of them.

bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

There's a rush, getting a cd full of photos for the first time biggrin
Yeah, okay, I'm new at this. It took me a few days to come down from the full moon, teehee. It's good to be back there.
Happy playing people!!

Page: