hankyGOLD Member
117 posts

Posted:
well i'm in blackpool now and GOOD NEWS!! ubbrollsmile i found a spinner!! ubbrollsmile so am over the moon with joy bounce bounce2 - i still intend on converting randoms though, my house mates are definately interested! but hey, who wouldn't be???? the concept is beyond me. hehe

it's a mad world...and i love it!!!

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
yay for you!! im trying to get my boyfriend into it but i dont no how. he says that hes to unk and that he dosnt mind watching it, but id really like him to do it. itd be cool if we could do it together...
.... yay for convrting randoms ubblol biggrin

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
i live in manchester mate n we just had a FAB meet of around ten or spinners.....come down to the next one! or mebbe a few of us could come and say hello and spin on the beach...top fun

It's smashing to be back x

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
My BF is cnverting everyone except me. Im still shite at the process of spinning. I dont ever attempt to try it again. it hurts too much and my ego is constantly dented.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Written by: andythepoi

i live in manchester mate n we just had a FAB meet of around ten or spinners.....come down to the next one! or mebbe a few of us could come and say hello and spin on the beach...top fun

yeh andy are you on the video? tobi sent it to me its awesome, yet hes trying to be cool with his lying down move when in fact i got him into that, pah stealing my thunder! damn u tobi!! weavesmiley

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

hankyGOLD Member
117 posts

Posted:
yay to andythepoi!!! clap definately up for that like - lemme know when the next meet is and i'll be there weavesmiley poi and staff in tow - and u guys are welcome any time grouphug

fire+cat=wolf - don't give up or u will regret it, just practice lots and u soon get to block out the pain wink

Fire bunny - just toss him the poi when u light up and he'll soon start spinning! even if he doesnt want to devil

rarrBRONZE Member
rrragghh!
121 posts

Posted:
Im in blackpool! woot! come and show me some new tricks biggrin
EDITED_BY: rarr (1096374134)

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
dont ya love it when you find out that people you know spin? or you make friends with twirlers in your town or whatever? found out like two weeks ago that one of the girls I hang around with does staff... which is cool as... but at one stage I will have to convert my friends smile

rarrBRONZE Member
rrragghh!
121 posts

Posted:
hehe yeah.. I didnt think anyone round here span/juggled/did staff smile

Twisted ClownBRONZE Member
102 posts

Posted:
me tooo i thought i was ALONE in croydon but it turns out that Pink.. lives a bus ride from me gonna meet up tomorrow in central croydon its gonna be cool plus i went down to guildford and met parafinfairy and the crew down there its so cool now i have other ppl to spin with i didnt for nearly 3 years and my skills have sufferd but now i have a new lease of interest and im learning new things ITTTTTSSSS SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO CCCCOOOOOOOOOOLLLL weavesmiley juggle ubbrollsmile juggle weavesmiley

There may be one for everyone but what if there is two for three would that mean none for someone or did they start off without one....

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Hey Mr Poi (Andy that is) Was it you and Rob who organised the meet in manchester?

I saw the picture recently looked well good especially the breathing pics.

Would I be right in saying this sunday there is another meet?

Hope there is hug ant wait to see what can learn from you and the others!

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

hankyGOLD Member
117 posts

Posted:
if there is i wanna go bounce

yeah tis cool when u meet others with the same interests as u and is great to bounce ideas off eachother and boost ur skills which wouldn't improve as fast if u were on ur own - kinda takes the fun out of it too ubbcrying
3/4 weeks ago i knew of no one who spins in blackpool or even close to and now i know at least 3 and more close by hehe <---is a happy bunny! biggrin ubbrollsmile biggrin

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Everyone who can: get to Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester at about 4pm this sunday... Last time was a real blast, and it's always great to meet new peeps
Hanky: would love to see you and house of mill too...

Andy if youve been reading the events thread, ive not been able to get those glo balls...

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

hankyGOLD Member
117 posts

Posted:
yay! ubbrollsmile clap will try and make it. i'm meeting up with rarr tonight and will see if him and his mate wanna go (as they have car) if not i'll try get there on train or something. biggrin

rarrBRONZE Member
rrragghh!
121 posts

Posted:
doh my car got scrapped so no car for me.. train it is then... biggrin

hankyGOLD Member
117 posts

Posted:
sorry guys, couldn't make it!!! will try make it to the next meet tis a promise.
how was it???

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
i couldn't make it EITHER! Stayed the saturday night at a mates getting drunk and his gf was driving me home in the morning (she hadn't been drinking the night before cos of medication she currently taking antibiotics for something or other) when we were smashed from the side by a truck and spent the day in hosp. I was perfectly fine but she broke her arm (boo hoo) and has a terribly sore neck. Erm...thanks for the lift Nikki if yer watching!

lunerniamember
110 posts

Posted:
he he yay for randoms!!! i live with nine people and i have managed to get them all interested at some point!

L x

hankyGOLD Member
117 posts

Posted:
damn...poor girl - remind me never to go anywhere with u - tis an omen!! beware the omens!! <--very superstitious!!
ubbloco biggrin wink

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Written by: hanky

damn...poor girl - remind me never to go anywhere with u - tis an omen!! beware the omens!! <--very superstitious!!
ubbloco biggrin wink

i wouldn't look [Old link] if i was you! hehe

hankyGOLD Member
117 posts

Posted:
man o man, i am never leaving my house again!!! ooooops redface
<----bites fingernails till see blood wink

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted: