Forums > Social Chat > What the cats are doing

Login/Join to Participate

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Sorry if this isn't relevant but my gf's 2 cats hate each other and attack each other on sight, but now they're curled up together on her bed! What can this mean?! Has anything weird happened to any of you guys because I seriously think the universe is coming to an end.

I mean seriously - the cas should be called Alpha and Omega!

Wow, I'll remember that. Good names for cats.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

TrillianBRONZE Member
Llamas are larger than frogs.
319 posts

Posted:
Yes, actually, I've had some signs of the apocalypse as well- my school footbal team AND the Cincinnati Bengals both won their games this weekend! This is crazy!

"I know a good deal more than a boiled carrot."
"Fire!" "Where?" "Nowhere, I was just illustrating the misuse of free speech."

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
eek The apocalypse all ready?!! and I have date tomorrow.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

Lillie Frognot a stranger
558 posts

Posted:
The sky was a funny colour tonight. I always think that's a bad sign. eek

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry
No one is ever what they seem
Gabriel King - The Wild Road

Fleancejourneyman
99 posts

Posted:
Well i think that when the dead start rising from their graves, that's when we should start worrying.

But i did find a 5 dollar note lying on the ground outside the pub last night...........definitely a bad omen.

I don't care who you vote for

Just don't vote for the guy who likes war, destruction and earning money over earning respect.

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
You call finding a 5 spot a bad omen? I would hate to see what you would call it if you found a 10.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

Fleancejourneyman
99 posts

Posted:
Man i once found a ten, and it ended up being the worst day of my life.

I found out my girlfreind had cheated on me with a close freind (it was very Jerry Springer), my dog got bitten by a snake and died, and my grandmother had a fall and fractured a coupla veterbrae in her back (as opposed to veterbrae in her knee or something redface )
Yeah, was a pretty bad day.
When i found the five though it just bought me two extra drinks.
Cheers

I don't care who you vote for

Just don't vote for the guy who likes war, destruction and earning money over earning respect.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Did the apocalypse happen yet? If it did I didn't notice it.......

*looks out the window*

Ah no! Its still raining..... Do you think you could hurry this apocalypse along please because all this drizzle is getting me down.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
yeah, with you on that one skul, at least the fires of hell will keep us warm and / or dead. either way we won't get wet.

I have seen a couple of folk with flaming swords, mostly in the gallery here though, so am not sure they are the horsemen of the apocalypse, unless anyone would like to own up to that?

The cats being weird though, it's not just an one off, my cats are being weird too! That's definately an omen... just keep an eye out to seewhether or not they start deserting the planet in little spaceships...

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Written by: NOn

keep an eye out to seewhether or not they start deserting the planet in little spaceships...

You know, I thought that was a bit weird...

People, the apocalypse is definatley impending. Finding money, odd cats, weird skies, and I SWEAR when I walked through the cemetary the other day I heard digging... and the fire swords are a dead giveaway. Those things are too cool not to be tools of the devil. You should all join my cult. I will take you to meet the leader. Bob.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
OOooooooooo Bob! I want to travel the world in a Van with a man named Bob!!! I never realized he would be a cult leader.

My Cat is always weird. Its impossible to tell if she is being weirder than normal.

If the Apocalypse comes when I'm in the bath or sleeping, will someone come get me please. I don't want to miss it.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
It was weird that one of the dressage horses tragically collapsed and died just before it was about to compete in the paraolimpics eek shrug

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
I keep running into people whom I recognise, but who dont seem to recognise me...

And it wont stop raining!!!!!!!

Im going outside to see if there's any angels with bowls hanging around...

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Written by: jemima (jem)

It was weird that one of the dressage horses tragically collapsed and died just before it was about to compete in the paraolimpics eek shrug

would it be TOTALY inappropriate to wonder how a horse was allowed to enter in the paralympics in the first place? I thought they just shot the buggers as soon as they got a gammy leg?

as for signs of unvoidable impending doom. . . . . one of my goldfish jumped out of its aquarium this morning in a disastrous attempt to either kill itself or join the cats on their secret exodus.
Scared the living daylights out of me I can tell ya! Luckily (or not, depending on the fishes intentions i suppose) I was having my breakfast at the time and was on hand to jump to its rescue and plop it back in with its mates. I have left the telephone near the tank and the Samaritans number, just in case it was feeling suicidal. If it was after buggering off with the cats....well...it'll have to try again when I'm not around

OH MY GOODNESS IT COULD BE TRYING TO ESCAPE RIGHT NOW! I best go and che...............

It's smashing to be back x

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
*dials 999*

*puts down phone, realising "Manchester, UK" wouldn't really be enough of a location for the emergency services*

Bob is often mistaken for bigfoot. The main difference is that he's lime green, with orange legs. Bob's favourite foods are books of carpet samples and the fluff from inside the vacuum cleaner. Bob's great. All hail Bob.

Thoreau

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
what on EARTH was i thinking?! hehe...was just about to post my full address!

lol

posted my number several times in this ere forum n no ones ever rang! not even to take the mickey at 4 in the morning!

dont spose many people would notice if i DID do the address thing. dont think i'll risk it tho...just in case!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I would like to stalk you if thats OK with you mr Andy?

Can i stand at the back of your garden wearing a trenchcoat, taking pictures of you and sometimes jangling my keys?

biggrin

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
oh the jangling of the keys i LIKE....very sinister, impressive stuff. i'll take you on for a trial period but i must warn you i'm a fussy bugger and demand top quality stalking at all times. i expect you to break into my house a few times a month just to move stuff around and pinch a sock for your shrine. if these terms are acceptable to ya mate i'm game n u can start when yer ready

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
Talking of all these events, my friends mexican walking fish (called clam) managed to lift the glass top off its tank and crawl to the floor, then his friend (callled god, wierd huh?)lay down in his tank and died. My gorgeous cats, have been playfighting and talking to me in their wierd catty noises and...my brand new dice poi (mde by me) broke an flew into the guarden leaving me with my "freak on a leash" by korn playng on my discman and a wierd little tortoise shell cat batting my other poi...
I loved those poi so very much....
Liv

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.