Login/Join to Participate

monkeykatmember
13 posts

Posted:
found great fire screensaver at this sitehttps://beautifulsavers.efront.com/

smittymember
104 posts

Posted:
That fire one is awsome!but it changes the size of my screen when the screen saver is complete

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
yeah nice one...to bad this message about registering comes up all the time frown - but still worth it if you like fire smile...smitty - check the configuration of the screen saver - have you chosen the correct resolution?happy swinging,Simos

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
...oh and i just noticed that the evaluation copy runs only for 5 days i think frown - still worth it i reckon smilehappy swinging,Simos

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
That is v.cool I mean hot ha ha grinpeace out peoplegarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

smittymember
104 posts

Posted:
it was set to something else, so i changed it and now its okwhat that u mentioned about the 5 day thing?will it still work after 5 days?

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
without being entirely sure i think it won't work smitty... frown if you keep the file you downloaded though you can install it again i guess and it'll go on for another 5 days and so on...alternatively you can register it!(i don't know how much it costs)happy swinging,Simos

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
It added registry entires when u installed it , so i dare say that u cannot just reinstall without buying...maybe ill go in search of a full version....*naughty*

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
ohhh i thought that those registry entries were removed when you unistall it!!! oh well...happy swinging,Simos

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Sometimes, other times not, makes it so that u cant just keep reinstalling it and never buying it.If anyone is interested....if u go to https://astalavista.box.sk
and do a search on 2000th firestorm you'll find a nice prezzie

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
shhhhhhhhh Frenzie...haha grin - you are not meant to be saying things like that!!! i wonder what that prezzie might be? confusedhappy swinging,Simos