Forums > Social Chat > Damn! Ugly holiday rant!

Login/Join to Participate

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
*damn*

so I finally arrive at the spa in the high tatras here in slovakia, looking forward for a nice holiday.. the first evening my roommate pours about half a litre of vodka down my throat against my meager resistance.. the next morning, I have t have some entry tests like blood tests and stuff... I can hardly walk, let alone give blood but ok, nobody noticed anything.. then in the evening my mouth starts to swell... after 3 days, I finally manage to go to the dentist. he pulls my tooth out even tho I have 38 C fever and can hardly open my mouth.. the dentist sends me to a hospital in a city 100 km away and they decide to keep me there for treatment... well, ok so far... but treatment consists of sticking scissors in my mouth and tearing it apart from the inside so they can clean it up... OUCH!! after a few days I´m ok and ready to go home when they send me to some final tests, among which they Xray my skull... the doc doesn´t really take even a glance at the result and tells me I´l be operated in a few days coz I have to have some stuff removed from my skull.. luckily the operation wasn´t THAT bad, my worst worry was that I couldn´t eat for a whole day before!!..: o(( can you imagine how terrible THAT was..? (ok I´m being stupid here but for me, it WAS terrible...) now, it´s 3 days after the operation, all is well with me and I should be going back to the spa on monday... IF nothing goes wrong... where I have a terrible feeling in my stomach but I could just be hungry again..: o)

and the worst thing about it all was that I had an infusion needle in my hand... or to be more precise, I had three, all of htem had to be taken out after a few days coz it hurt... and the trouble is that tho I don´t have a needle in my hand now my hands still hurt and I can hardly stretch them and I can hardly juggle and I can hardly spin: o(( *damn*

ok enough ranting for now... I hope YOU don´t have such a stupid holiday like me...

Bye!!

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
hug

Sounds like you're having a rough time (he says, stating the blatantly obvious!)

hug

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Yipes, stuff removed from your skull????
help confused2 help confused2 help

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
oh gosh that sounds awful! hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
luckily it´s over now, tomorrow i´m going to the mountains again and boy am I going to BURN them down..: o)

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Aw. sorry youve had such a terrible time. Im on hols right now too. I just been wall climbing, and did archery this morning, yesterday went abseiling and did the 'leap of faith' (you climb on top of a 40ft pole and jump onto a trapeze) im having great fun!
Sorry, ive just bragged. Heres some hugs hug hug hug hug hug

Aimz xx

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
hehe no problem... I just introduced fire to some.. erm... ordinary mortals yesterday and today, people I've never seen before greet me on sight..: op

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OH MY GOD.
take it EASY... you just had stuff removed from your SKULL!
I have had brain surgery and it takes ages to recover fully... just take it slowly hun or you will end up back in the hospital... you are pushing yourself sooo hard!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

MeleSILVER Member
A perth girl gone walkabout...
396 posts

Posted:
Eep! hug Hope you feel better soon! hug

All i'm hearing at the moment is bad travel stories, and so getting nervous about heading to the uk in 2 weeks. My friend who i'm meeting over there has been in hospital twice in the last couple of months, the most recent was for some virus that keep her hospitalised in st petersburg for days. eek

The joys of travel insurance - will never leave home without it! ubblove

I smile because i have no idea whats going on!! biggrin