Page:
bairie fenlord high king of swingers *(now defunct)**(but will rise again ! !)*
165 posts

Posted:
~~~~~~**note*** THIS MOVIE IS NOW ON IN TWO-THREE WEEKS ON A THURSDAY IN THE SAME VENUE~~~~~~~~

Halo every body !

Hoopla Hoopla party party !

Stupendously pleased to be able to invite you to an absolutly complimentary viewing of the latest and the greatest docu-epic from the great man Mr M.Moore, just beat censored out of everything at Cannes fiilm fest !yeah baby ! Now if you is no knowing this man, then you should ! he very nice activist man make lots of nasty people look very dumb indeed ! HE HE HE HE ! and this man is fat !

Anyway on this very Tuesday night which Ithink is the 6th ?????? at the rampart community space , on rampart street of off comercial road, london, ec1 2la. Movie is going to be startings at around 10.45pm, there will be the bar with the drinky poos and the fluffy hippy squatter atmosphere !

I myself will be personally leading an guided party to this event from another event which is happening as well, being the jugglin at Spitz 6-10 very nice time ! So no pub this week kiddies we got to the movies, they sell beer no panic! Only a 15min walk from Spitz so no excuses this is good censored !

nearset station is Aldgate, my phone number is 07818683843 (no numbers withheld now !)if you need know anything or is just wanting to talk to somebody !!!

Big love all you spunky monkeys and don't be afraid of the squatters, we feed them well !!!1

xxx.

xxx..

xxx...

xxx.... biggrin wink juggle weavesmiley ubbrollsmile ubblove ubblol ubbidea hug

EDITED_BY: shapeshifter (1089310762)

fly fairies, fly high, fly wide and take no prisoners !!!!!!

165 posts

Posted:
Nice !
and you happy with the rental agreement then !!!

xxx
Oi you lot out ther anyone else other than coleman coming to this ?????
big love

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
for spanner hug

if you still think "what the f**k" pm ben and if you explain what his avatar has led you to assume about him, i'm sure he'll be more than happy to explain his side of it smile

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

165 posts

Posted:
I see someone is in need of a sense of humour transplant !
once agaim I reiterate SPANNER GO DRINK A FROGGIN LILT SMOKE WHAT THE TWO FAT LADIES GIVE YOU AND GO FIND A MASSAGE !
it's all a laugh really ain't it !
I do not mean to offend spammer, I feara you have taken me the wrong way, don't believe the type man I'm not that bad infact I'm about the same as the next guy ! Or am I a baby wielding pshyco !
Would it disturb you to find out that I just became a father !
ha ha ha he he he

Page: