Forums > Social Chat > Oh not good not good......... :-(=

Login/Join to Participate

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
Okay last night i went to a friends house.
I we had a jam had some smokes and so and we went up to his house.
he had been drinking before i arrived.
so we decided to have some red wine (which we both drank half the bottle).
so we went for another jam session me singing this time, had some more smokes and ect.
Friend one went to the loo at the house while friend 2 and I had a smoke.
Friend 1 came bake with Another bottle of red wine.
so we all went for a walk while ME and Friend 1 skulled the wine on CSU CAMPUS (oh he live close to uni).
walked back to his house after an hour.
then i got sick and started to tripp out, i went to the toilet and puked up condenced red wine NOT GOOD.
Friend 1 got worried and rang my mum (EVEN MORE NOT GOOD) , so i went home with mum she found out i had been drinking (YADDA YADDA YADDA)
went had a cold shower, puked up some more red wine, and fell asleep.
woke up the next morning NO hang over, WHAT THE....
so the moral of the story is if you are gonna binge drink red wine will just make you hug the toilet more.
and ....... oh fuck it

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Listen to Monty Python on this one. Stay away from Australian wines!

Peace.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
ha ha ha!!! drunkerd!! sorry. just felt that necersary.

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Just be glad it wasn't Nightrain or Mad Dog 20/20. Worst hangover ever (Tiquiela aside), and thats assuming that you survived the night. Fortified wine will kill you.

Jesus helps me trick people.

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
It's the preservative (sulphur dioxide, I think) in wine that makes you sick. Apparently, they loose over 10% of the wine without preservatives.

Go organic

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

252 posts

Posted:
HA HA HA cutie poi girlie (dam i don't have insult to insult you back0
well true.

hey i think im still drunk (joking)
I have vowed in my life never (or try to resist ) drinking.
I feel life is more pitaful when you just add alcohol.
life is much more better of GRASS.
I'm going off for a bong.
see ya

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
I HAVE to drink red wine........ it's a massive turn on for some strange reason. ooooo it makes Dibs all naughty!

[ 28 May 2002, 00:18: Message edited by: dibs_star ]

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

252 posts

Posted:
dibs star it will taste like shit, taste even worse when it comes back up and it doesn't look good (blai).
white wine it far better less chemical added to it and less sediments.
or you could just drink beer, or anyfuckinfthingelse, but not red wine.

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Well yeah, give me a pint anyday! But the point is, it does this strange thing to me.
I KNOW it doesn't look good on the way up...... fuck do I know.
I'm not really fussed what I drink to be perfectly honest. Actually thats a lie, I hate lots of spirits, but............... *Dibs wonders what the fuck she's rambling on about, and decides promptly that she will shut up*

Yeah......

......anyone want to share in a glass of wine with me????????

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
A crate of wine for the lass in Edinburgh!

More of a vodka drinker myself, cleaner. Didn't used to like wine until I went on a wine tasting recently and actually found some I like, at about £10 a bottle!

Anyway, you have to get blind drunk as you'll eventually know your limits. Then you can choose whether to be moderate or drink more. However this decision will normally be made when you're drunk so you can guess the most likely option!

wanderinglintonmember
31 posts

Posted:
Good heavens... a thread full of heathens.

Red wine is one of the finest inventions that mankind has invented along with good bread and cheese. Especially Aussie reds - even more especially Margaret River region. Devil's Lair is my personal favourite, and takes third place only to a bottle of Grange that I had one time and a 1967 Bourgogne that I had in Lyon.

It sounds to me that anything that you drank at that stage would treat you just as harshly, but cheap anything is never a particularly good idea.

Count yourself lucky that it wasn't cheap Chinese beer - that'll ruin your whole day. Actually, now I think of it Indian beer is even worse.

I am only distressed that it costs me an arm and a leg to get anything better than pigswill (in the wine department) here in Taiwan.

In France I was in wine heaven (but I still think that some Aussie wine is better).

Where are the wine drinkers??
CASSANDRA!!! - come and help me out here - you're French.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
quote:
It's the preservative (sulphur dioxide, I think) in wine that makes you sick. Apparently, they loose over 10% of the wine without preservatives
In Nightrain is sodium nitrate, the same stuff that makes Spam last forever in the can. That's actually how Nightrain got it's name. I can't really speak for real wine, though. But I do know that the magnitude of the hangover does largly depend on how it is made.

quote:
Count yourself lucky that it wasn't cheap Chinese beer - that'll ruin your whole day. Actually, now I think of it Indian beer is even worse
But good Jpanese beer is brilliant. I would drink Kirin Ichiban exclusivly if it were anywhere close to less expensive than Harp.

Jesus helps me trick people.

redragonxmember
73 posts

Posted:
*hold up 3/4 empty 26 of smirnoff vodka and asks "anyone up for a game of shot for shot¿"*

*passes out on the floor*

just kidding. i dont pass out after 3/4 of a 26. i pass out after about 1 and a 1/2

~A Soft Rubber Bodybuilding Smurf~

splerphBRONZE Member
75 posts

Posted:
Yep I agree Wanderlington there is nothing better then an Aussie wine. I'm allergic to red wines so can't tell you about the aussie reds. but there is nothing better then a Margaret River white or a Porongorup's white. My favorite is the Deep Woods Verdelho. Beautiful

Smile and the whole world smiles with you

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Totally in love with white wine from the Margaret River (Aussie place ) and a beautiful riesling from canberra

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Gimme a bottle of Crown Royal and call me a happy camper, I broke my teeth on the stuff and still love it

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Errazuriz Wild Ferment from Chilie. Like all good wines it's oak matured for at least 6 months. Lovely!