Forums > Social Chat > Interstate Poi-off !!??

Login/Join to Participate

bobrobmember
61 posts

Posted:
Hellooo! So who can tell us about this then>? Josh, i seem to remember you mentioning something about it somewhere.Any ideas? It sounds wicked!!!Oh yeah, the reason why i'm interested is because i'm hoping i havn't missed it --- i'm flying to Sydney around the end of March......i'm thinking if some of you are gonna be there - it'd be great to meet you !!! grin

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
hehe lucky bobrob!!! grin i wish i could go to Sydney too...well have lots of fun smile and please share your experiences, i am interested in flying to Sydney as well at some point so it'd be nice to have some info on that...happy swinging and have a great time,Simos

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Ok,before this gets a little outa hand I better straighten it out! smile)The interstate Poi off (at this stage) is my girlfriend and I going to Sydney for the weekend, and hooking up with the Sydney Boardees for a firetwirling session. Its not some huge event...although... perhaps we could make it one?Anyhow -bobrob, we are all friendly ppl, and if you are in town on the same weekend we could make it the Annual Australiasian FireTwirling Conference. smileI like it.Josh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
ditto.keep in touch bobrob.------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Yeah, we're always keen for some more people to play with!!!Our emails are on the meet people page.Or we're always posting here, let us know dates and we can organise the day for everyone smile

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

bobrobmember
61 posts

Posted:
Hey thanks all! i like the sound of "The Annual Australiasian FireTwirling Conference!!!" grinkinda got a ring to it***you can count on me keeping in touch, and i hope we get to twirl together>i'm flying into sydney on the 27/28th of march, i think... thats a wednesday??will people be in town roundabout then? B)

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
We get together every wednesday it is seeming for a play in Newtown, so sounds excellent smile

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -