ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i have finally started playing round with doubles n crosses n yeah yesterday i tried a little contact with doubles n i was just so excited i couldnt wait to get the move down anywhere near properly so anyway heres the link

https://www.newmediadogs.com/~firetwirler/doubles-contact.avi

ill replace it with a better one once i get it down properly ubbrollsmile

betterish one

https://www.soton-firespinning.co.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=3

EDITED_BY: ben-ja-men (1088779940)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

duvanancient oachkatzlschwoaf
248 posts

Posted:
yeaaaaah that's a nice one
really beautifull and inspiring

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Dun work frown

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
works for me, um i can email it to u if u like its 700 kb just the one move smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Got it to work now, thanks.

From the title, I thought you were doing contact with 2 crosses hehe. Had me fiendishly wanting to see that. Still a nice move, even for just 1 cross biggrin

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
lol mmm maybe thats a tad misleading and edited

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Good stuff Ben biggrin

Ive been playing wiv cross staff for the last few weeks - it has been my latest mission, however i never thought of contact cross ubbidea

Man i wish i wasnt at work - - am now thinking of excuses to finish early weavesmiley

Get in touch when you hit UK!!

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
ill definately get in touch when im in the uk, sooooo many ppl i wanna meet smile

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
hey man... that looks sweet when they split! clap

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Sweet Ben, sweet. I wish I could staff! I like how you seperate them over your head. cool cool cool biggrin

Let's relight this forum ubblove

eeekmember
38 posts

Posted:
man man man

i have just figured out how the moves in 'contact or something like it' work and now you come with THIS!! omg i LOVE it!

but it means i have to work even harder wink

thx!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ahhh.... so thats what you look like...

biggrin

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Ucof could you thwack biggrin biggrin it onto a cd for me please ubbangel then I'll pick it up when I come to your PARTY ubbloco ubbloco

Bammy
hug

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Nice one dude. Even taking it off early in cross formation earlier than you're aspiring for (as you'd be able to do now) is a well wicked move.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

mo-sephenthusiast
523 posts

Posted:
Lovely mate! Really nice biggrin biggrin biggrin

monkeys ate my brain

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
or....you could come to the partee and let me copy you whatever videos and codecs you need.....if my computer is working by then of course.... rolleyes

hug

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
That's gotta be one of the best staff movements i's ever laid my eyes on. smile

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
ok so i still havnt really got it down properly but theres a couple of other bits n pieces n a much longer run of the above mentioned move. its kindly being hosted by mr strugz

https://www.soton-firespinning.co.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=3

Klaymen180 posts

Posted:
I'm not much of a contact man at ALL, but the first move in the video, I have to say, it's damn damn fine.

- Klaymen

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
mmmm ubblove contact crosses

ben, have you tried the horizontal overhead ones yet ? Loads of stuff you can do with those .. bluecat is the man to ask wink

Mike biggrin