Page:
Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
young molly mole (my alter ego) is eager to expand her repertoire of staff moves but being only little and having but three claws on each hand she is somewhat limited.

so, what moves do you think are feasible for a hand puppet mole? (just incase the puppetiness of her nature was unclear)
she can do neck wraps and spin the staff infront of her but has no grip to speak of
and my fingers are not double jointed.

molly

ps. she has legs too butI think I'd need more hands for that

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

C'mon, I didn't squeeze you that hard.

When I jumped on you that is wink

the jumping was fine... it was the death grip that I was having issues with eek

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
was it like an action man karate death grip?

or like a mr miagie (karate kid) action figure karate grip?

Step (el-nombrie)

Manticoremember
96 posts

Posted:
Like those little toys that cling to the side of a pen.

When I am in charge everyone who is lovely will get a Big Hat. That will be THE LAW!!

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Like those little toys that cling to the side of a pen.

I initially thought "Xenia Onatopp" style (around waist though)

but yeah, he was like a deadly pen-gripping koala... just plain vicious while looking so innocent and fluffy

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
well i reckonit would have been somewere in teh middle, cute looking but full of danger

maybe we should het steve "danger danger" erwine corcidile hunetr to come pay manticore a visit?

Step (el-nombrie)

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

well i reckonit would have been somewere in teh middle, cute looking but full of danger

actually most people would see him the other way... they see the psychotic side before they realise the "awh bless" fluffy side
Quote:

maybe we should het steve "danger danger" erwine corcidile hunetr to come pay manticore a visit?

I'm sure manti and steve Irwin would get on far too well... except Mr. Crocodile is far too safety conscious in comparison eek

and with only a little bit of effort manti could master death rolls...
Non-Https Image Link

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I want to master death rolls! They sound better than forward rolls... ubbloco

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
whats the difference?

cmon tell me!!!

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
beats me?

They just sound cooler. weavesmiley

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

whats the difference?

cmon tell me!!!

death rolls is when you grip someone (usually with teeth... but in this case between thighs) and roll them around underwater... to drown them ubbangel

Manticoremember
96 posts

Posted:
Quote:

actually most people would see him the other way... they see the psychotic side before they realise the "awh bless" fluffy side

See, I am nice really (Though anyone who says different may find themselves sleeping next to a horses head).

Shut up Belinda, you don't count!

Hope to see some of you tomorrow, where we sahll not only be exerting ultimate power over you all, but displaying the amazing Badger Tankard we won! Sleep well smile

When I am in charge everyone who is lovely will get a Big Hat. That will be THE LAW!!

Page: