Shadowblademember
57 posts

Posted:
Well i was just woundring if anyone would like to share their real name?
Why did you you chose the net name you have and what does it mean to you?
I could start but i am not going to
I am so stubbon sometimes

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
how weird, I dreampt about something similar last night. my legal name is chris, or christoph. now my pseudonym is master sodium, master Na for short (Na being the chemical symbol for sodium, for those who dont know chemistry). I chose this name because it came to me on a cigarrette. I was fairly blazed, picked up a smoke from the desk, and it said "master sodium" on the butt. I still haven't found out who wrote it, but I thought it sounded cool and stuck with it for my stage name.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
I am Tim "the enchanter"

but most people call me.................Tim

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
well... vic for vicki and twirly cos i am, twirly hair, twirly stick = twirly vic !

could never think up a stage name... would laugh at myself too much!!!

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
hi i'm matt

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

dont wiggle dont workmember
8 posts

Posted:
well my real name is Jess and i chose dont wiggle dont work coz, well its my only rule for poi, If you dont wiggle, It dont work!

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
I think the old HOP folk have done this thread already... But I'll play Being a newbe and all!

My name's Elke
Moon Pixie coz I run the Moon Fest and lots of people say I'm pretty pixie-ish/fairy-like. so Moon Pixie sort of sits well with me. I didn't use the name to hide my identity... It actually got abit annoying when people who new me didn't know who I was... (but kind of fun too ) I just like playing the name game It's fun!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
You folks know me as Paddy but my real name is Optimus Prime. I can't remember where I got the name Paddy from.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Yup, there's a big long thread on these somewhere... it got dragged up back when i had a little misunderstanding about pwb.... i'm too lazy to look for it now, but i'd love to see it again

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
There was a few threads floating round, one was what is your real name, and I did one asking why we give ourselves names. I'll happily answer your question here though, Liam Michael Finnigan , at your service
I chose my name in honour of the first person to teach me anythig about the path I currently walk. Also it has alot to do with neolithic spirituality, and hallucinogenics. Its a long story, but if you want to hear it, just ask

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Why not just put your real name into your introduction thread?

Damiamember
15 posts

Posted:
Vaughan here. Not sure exactly when I started using Damia. Used to mud alot, and since I loved the book so much, I decided to use the name. Also came in handy 'cause I think at that stage I wanted to avoid certain people, so using a female name and acting female kinda threw everyone off the scent. Now the name is just famous in mud circles, so it's kinda stuck.

Mother always told me I'd wet my bed if I played with fire. Guess I'll just have to buy some rubber sheets.

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Hi, my name's Ros

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank