*+*Jo-anne*+*member
24 posts

Posted:
I might begin doing poi... weavesmileyive been looking round and it looks really interesting!! eek
I do dance (ballet and Jazz) so i spose......hmmm rolleyes

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
go on.................you know you want to!

weavesmiley

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
The balance and turning/spinning techniques you learned in ballet can help you a lot in poi. Dunno anything about jazz dancing but ya might be able to use some moves from that with poi as well.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
Do staff, you want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff.

just my unbiased opinion

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

the screeming flaming dudeYes, as a matter of fact, i do use fire poi. Why do you ask?
104 posts

Posted:
My sis does the jazz thing

it would help a little for poi, but mostly poi would be really cool to do while jaz dancing

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
--------------------------------------------------------
HEY, I COULD SPIN THAT!

*+*Jo-anne*+*member
24 posts

Posted:
heehee yeh i might do!? im still not 100% sure yet?! ubbrollsmile

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
oh for goodness sake jo stop making pointless posts and start poi! weavesmiley then you could come spin with me biggrin

*+*Jo-anne*+*member
24 posts

Posted:
pointless Mahwha!! lol
Yeh I dunno what to do though lol
ubbangel ubbidea ubblol weavesmiley peace

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Go buy some poi and spin em a bit! Its not some huge life changing decision, its just poi!

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

*+*Jo-anne*+*member
24 posts

Posted:
yes well love its easy for u to say!!
The poi shop is proberly shut beerchug

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
so wait til its open? umm

It really isnt as big a decision as you're making it out to be...

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
So you started to poi yet???? tongue
Drop a couple of juggling balls\tennis balls\ bean bags (you chose) ubbloco in the ends of a pair of long socks and start spinning you will love it.
weavesmiley weavesmiley

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Do staff, you want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff. You want to spin staff.

Just the unbiased opnion of one of the moderators...

Oh yeah, you don't need th epoi shop to be open to spin staff, get a broom stick, a piece of dowel, a mop, anything vaguely stick shaped and start spinning.

Oh, and one more thing...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Ignore him, he speaks nonsence ubbloco And the fact that *my* opinion may be biased because it's been far too cold and snowy to even think about touching my staff to spin means NOTHING... *cough*

Actually, today was the first time I spun my staff in, oh, three months? Eepers.

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi, Poi,
weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
go ahead then!

you might as well, if you're going to hang around a bit....

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
Quote:

weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley [repeated about a hundred times]
Poi, Poi, Poi, [repeated about a hundred times]
weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley [repeated about a hundred times]

that was disturbing.....

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Its like an entire army of spinners..

argh!

Why not just do everything...(well..almost everything)

I poi, staff, jugglerise, contact jugglerise (sometimes), jump around and about, diablo and i also own a devil stick...

do them all....