dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
For all interested, this Saturday, April 3rd will be the first circus evening here in Oceanside, CA. It will be on the beach and will start between 4:30 and 5:00. I'll be bringing hoops, and poi and all toys and hobbies are welcome. Anyone interested in bringing drums is more than welcome and I have a couple of friends who plan to bring theirs. I imagine we'll begin with non-fire play and as the night comes along, we can light up. Let me know if you are interested as I would like to prepare properly! I'll post better directions, but the basic location is about 9 blocks south of the Oceanside Pier. Hope to see you there!!!

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
The beach location is at Marron & Pacific Street in Oceanside. Exit Oceanside Blvd from I-5 (go west) and turn right on Pacific Street. Marron is two blocks down.. Park on the street and come on down to the beach. Please let me know if you're interested in coming because like I said, I would like to know how many people to expect! Thanks and hope to see you there. weavesmiley

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
Bumpity bump.. . This is still going down TONIGHT.. Come on down to play on the beach if you get this. 760-533-8851 or 760-435-9051 if you have any lat minute questions.. Otherwise, I'll be checking my e-mail throughout the day. Hope to see you there. Kelly