Page: ......
T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
WE'RE SLACK DON'T BELEAVE ANY ON THIS THREAD (apart from maybe the most recent post)

If you want to meet up with any smelly hippy fire spinners in bristol post something to ask when and where people are meeting up. most people are quite nice and will happily help you or if thats not your thing ask me and i'll abuse you for no reason biggrin

p.s. Normally we meet up on sunday 2:30-5pm at the Student union, Queens Road, Clifton (But this only runs in term time)

Oh yeah b4 you ask no you don't need to be a student

EDITED_BY: T&B (1142525038)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
Evening all. (found my password after about two years off hop!!)i have kind of unintentionally cut myself of from the face of the bristonian planet. Coupled with this i have no phone at the moment. do you guys have anything planned at the moment. i'm feeling the need to play and share ideas. Any offers?
I work 9~5 so any evening is sound.

My cat's breath smells like catfood

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
I'll be back in Bristolia on thursday so a spin somewhere in the park at some point sounds great ! Who's around ? Garth ? Bryn ? Simon ? Tim ?

Mike smile

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Am I out of favour now Psi..... nana

Dunc I made it to the Ostrich on Sat afternoon looked at the crowds & went home!
Although had a excellent time later at the Olive Shed spinning to some weet tunes & free beer!!

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
nana hug

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Thursday Evening sounds cool but it'll have to be in St Andrews park as I'm ment to be standing over Nick and Amy and beating them with a big stick whenever them stop pratising (if anyone else wants a turn it's £1 a beat and the stick's not included) biggrin

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
ZeeBoo you were right by us all the time! We were on the opposite side of the Harbour, our boat was moored by the Arnolfini, just by the Dance Stage that was on and a fair. So we were right inthe middle between the olive shed and the Ostrich!

Typical! rolleyes

Guess we'll just have to wait until PLAY or BrJC to hook up smile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
Mike, when do you leave the country? I'm trying to find a good time to come back to Bristol, and obviously want to aviod the possibility of bumping into you! wink

The rest of you Bristolians, watch out, she's coming back! mmmmwaaaahahahahhahahahahahahhaha *grin*

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Noooooooooooooooooo ! tongue hug

effectively leaving around 13th august..

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
nooooo not the evil elasta bitch (where a graemlin blowing his brains out when you need him). Time to leave bristol I fear, unless. you don't know where I live do you tongue

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
[Old link] it has been suggested that we have a Bristol met on Sunday 7th at Queens Square from noon onwards if anyone is interested.

All those interested say "aye" all those going to the Big Green nana

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
sorry i will be in plymouth then persuading my grandfather to take me to eden but stick an announcment up for the next one and ill be there

Tell me and I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
i'll come and play. spinning things round with other people is fun.
can any one have a word with 'Him/Her' upstairs and try to book the sun for the day. ubblol

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
Written by: Psi

Noooooooooooooooooo ! tongue hug

effectively leaving around 13th august..

eezee, I'll miss you by miles. I'll be back sometime in the first coupla weeks of September ubbrollsmile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Written by: tennis

i'll come and play. spinning things round with other people is fun.
can any one have a word with 'Him/Her' upstairs and try to book the sun for the day. ubblol

I will try but from past experiance 'Him/Her' doesn't listen to me.

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
think we're having a pre big green spin in St Andrews park tonight if anyone's about.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Feel like we should have abit of a spin soon. being as I'm an unemployed bum without much to do and no friends (only hippies who hang around me like some rash) I don't really care when. any suggestions?

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
where were you on sunday Tim?? *poke*

Gayle.....!

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
i was in devon gayle even though you werent asking me so maybe another bristol one could be sorted

Tell me and I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
sign me up any evening or weekend.....

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
Written by: T&B

Feel like we should have abit of a spin soon. being as I'm an unemployed bum without much to do and no friends (only hippies who hang around me like some rash) I don't really care when. any suggestions?

How about the 17th-25 Sept..... wink

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
How about next Wednesday evening we can combine it with the party planned for when Mike leaves the country. tongue

saying that pretty much every evening recently i've be in St Andrew spinning and can't see tonight be an expection.

p.s. was at the Big Green Garthering last weekend other wise would have been up for it

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
See Tim tries to portrait himself as an evil abusive censored, but i have proof that infact he is very small, sweet & cute and utterly harmless and lives up trees with butterflies and fairies..

biggrin nana

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
grrr should be laws against posting stuff like that.

p.s. I completly deney that's me

p.s.s. look it really isn't me I've got red skin two horns coming out the top of my head and a big spiked tail that twat looks nothing like me

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
hahahahaha...

thats a great photo... and was Tim denying being a hippy one post on from sayin he went to the big green gathering?

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
bloody hippies.
No Sy, don't try classing me as one, I have become an upstanding member of society.
ubbangel

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
an upstanding member of society

eek

you what. sounds like you've changed.

frown

so when ya coming back miss... I'm away til the start of September but will back for my b'day on the 5th, you gonna be about?

hug

Nietzsche

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
NOTICE TO ALL BRISTOLIANS:
you must come up to nottingham over the next week and a half and see me.
or else, as i warned tim, you're private parts will rot and fall off and your heads will melt. and it will be very painful.
hug biggrin ubbrollsmile
oh, come on. i'm only going to be in the country for a week and a half. you know you want to. go on. will buy you a pint... i have vodka...
please?...

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
how did there get to be that many pages?
you've all obviously learnt how to write since i moved to madrid.
well done.
grumble.

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
have fun in nottingland Ben, sorry I'm not in the country. rolleyes

and Sy, am flying back to Engerland on 3rd Sep, but wont be in Brizzle for a week or so after that - where ya gonna be on the 5th? I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again smile (except psi, but thank goodness, he'll be miles away ubblol jk love you Mike wink )

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
um.. slightly off topic, but quick qu guys:

am currently browsing the Uni accomodation search engine for a place to live in St Andrews, and would like to know where the park is for fire spinning purposes (there, not so off topic biggrin ) cant see it on multimap, but I know its there!! I've been there!!
Somerville Rd rings a bell, but I'm not sure - anywya, I found a good place in walsingham road - but is it close to the park?!!! such things are important! cool

ta
Lx

Page: ......