Page: ......
Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
monday nights!

middle meadow walk!

from about 10ish

theres also tollcross have a circus skills thingy from 7 till 9 in the community school £1 for concessions £2 otherwise

EUJS! Edinburgh University Juggling Club! wednesday in chaplaincy centre from 7 till 9 The 10th will be the last meeting of spring term

and We should mention that's there's a new juggling/spinney thing on saturday at the FOREST CAFE 2till5 with one of those hours usually devoted to a workshop shouldn't we

dunno why no-ne ever said before...

mind you theres not much to say... cept its cool! smile

EDITED_BY: Kit (1081393978)

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
Eveish arrives in Edinburgh by bus on Tuesday 1st Aug at 12:18pm biggrin

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Yay!

Just for the stupid Germans, does that mean midnight or lunch-time? I remember something being a bit weird about the 12 pms/ams!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
-ah, lunch time!!

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
poooo, that's ages away.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
Yup, sepending a couple of weeks in Ireland after the ejc. Just think, I will have even more pretty moves to share after then! Weeeee!
Off to Ireland tonight, see you all either at the ejc or in about 3 and a half weeks.
*hugs*

flickyBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
i move in 9 days!!!! yay yay yay

Kev_newbie
13 posts

Posted:
Hey all, I'm moving house and job down to Edinburgh towards the end of august. I assume this page has all the important information I need for such a move? wink

Looking forward to meeting some staffers finally! biggrin There are none I know of up north. frown

- Honk if you love peace and quiet!

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
not for the faint-hearted! eek

EWWWWWW I just realised I'd spent 2 weeks walking with a massive thorn in my toe! Well, massive for something that can stay hidden in a toe.

Went to the doctor to have it removed and he thought he'd got it out (it was stuck just under a bit of hard skin, so needed injections and all).

So the foot hurt, then stopped hurting, until today... I went looking and there was this horrible blister! I opened it twice, and the 2nd time the end of the thorn more or less shot out!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
eeerrrrrkkk! too much info Brigit!!
I will be there soooooon! Weeee! See you all in a few days!

rhi_bmember
51 posts

Posted:
managed to go to watch fire this monday night as i was up visiting was great cant wait to get back up there!

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
eveish must be here then... confused

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
she is! I've got her at mine biggrin

(G.W. Dahlquist)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
biggrin

roll on monday nights...

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Yeah, where were you all on Monday? Eh? EH?

(I've got an excuse, I was in bed with the mumps thingies)

(G.W. Dahlquist)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I had just come back from leeds, I needed sleep, not more spinning... eek

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
HIya, yeps, Im here but I wont be there on Monday as I will be off in the south of England.. will be back on Tuesday, anyone want to meet up for a spin through next week?
Also, does anyone know where I can get hula hoop pipe from around here??

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
NYC and I might be able to help you out there Evish - how much pipe do you want?

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
enough for one small hoop - a little under three metres.. (I need to make a fire hoop for a gig here in Scotland)

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
*HOOPS FOR SALE! HOOPS FOR SALE!*

Indeed, we've got at least 7 hoops (some taped, some untaped) as well as 100 feet of tubing that we're looking to unload since it makes no sense to take them back to the US.

This is heavier tubing ideal for making fire hoops.

If anybody wants any ready made hoops or hoop materials, let me know ASAP. We leave next week and would love to unload as many hoops as possible below what we normally sell them at. Bigger discounts if you want more.

PM ASAP what exactly you're looking for since we're packing and leaving quite soon.

And anyone else that wants a hoop, drop me a line also. Everything must go. Going out of Country sale. biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Birgit

I opened it twice, and the 2nd time the end of the thorn more or less shot out!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Cooooooool smile

Love is the law.

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
silly Doop!!!

spank

thought to be fair I was quite impressed by it, but I'm a scientist and supposed to be ubblol

(G.W. Dahlquist)

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Its like those spots that you get that explode onto the mirror when you touch them..

or the things you find in your nose after firespinning...

Love is the law.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: ado-p

or the things you find in your nose after firespinning...

I find furry manga animals in my nose after firespinning...

monday night should be immense anyway.. festival time!

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
I'll probably be drunk. We've got Prince Philip visiting to officially open the building we've been working in for more than a year, so there will be food and lots of wine.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
It was really cool to meet you Eveish the other day smile see you again on monday I hope, lol, there should be more people out there next time, damn slackers, don't know how to be real hippies! peace

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

flickyBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
i'll be playing!!! cant even think why i wasnet there on monday... wanan play lots nad lots and lots and ...... ok it could go on for a while

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
right hippies, I'm bringing two young aussie traveller spinners with me tonight, they just started working in the bar and need to be shown the ropes. hehehe new playthings!

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
so where exactly is this meet then
Im staying in warrender st. but them meadows look mighty BIG
Well im super tired from touring and gotta get up early for the draw tomorrow - but it would be rude NOT to come heh!?
Give me a PM with a mobile number someone, so I know when and where im going
Thanks and see ya'll later

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
oh bugger Im so near but I cnat get out as all the people in the flat have gone out and I dint have a key|!!!!
Not Cool Man (said with sily RobJam meanderings of the head and with a slightly mis-pronounced callafornian accent)!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I guess you found it then... biggrin

Page: ......