Forums > Social Chat > not very conected to anything but...

Login/Join to Participate

Acidmember
110 posts

Posted:
i have just seen the movie HAIRwhat a wonderful peace of work!!i think it's my new favorite movie!!of course ive seen it before like 6 yrs ago but it didn't have the same effect...wow!!!!
Non-Https Image Link

life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans John Lennon

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
Hmmm, at first I could only think about ricki lake and Hair Spray. But now I get it, yes, Hair was a cool movie. I have the Hair song in my head now, though I should watch it again cause I'm having a hard to recalling the whole movie.------------------Ambiguous

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
Never heard of it.. i'll have to check it out smile------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Has anyone seen Hedwig and the Angry Inch?Very, very cool and interesting film operating on many levels...Check it out!C

Haydukemember
11 posts

Posted:
I thought the movie was interesting visually, but thats about it. The songs are cool, but a lot of them were cut from the movie. If you ever have a chance, go see the stage production. Its too awsome for words, and very powerful. A lot of political and social issues were touched upon that were dropped from the movie. Basicly, the movie is nothing like the original play - the story was completely changed, and just kept the characters and some of the music, and a vague semblance of the plot. Nevertheless, the movie is still fun to watch - I can just be an anal retentive purist at times winkHayduke

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
I saw a funky ass movie the other day called "Together". Its a swedish movie about this grouip of people living in a commune. My ultimate feel good movie. Very cool,Next time you are w3andering around the video store cursing about the lack of decent movies go and ask for this (even if you have already seen it smile )Ronan

Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Hayduke,Thanks for that...I was wondering if anyone else out there had seen or heard of it before...I will definitely see the stage performance if I can...Cheers,C