Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

E_V_I_LMosh-mosh-mosh-mosh.
346 posts

Posted:
*ahem*

That charts mighty accurate isn't it ?

ubblol

ubblol some more.

Gawd I'm in a cheeky and chessey mood.

Xbox360 Live ID - Sacred Apollyon

"Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you destroy make graves."

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
I sometimes present it to potential dates to get them all worried wink

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
In what way ?

As in "this is what I expect?"

lol

346 posts

Posted:
Imagine going on a date like that, talk about performance anxiety !

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
So you're a lady who like to keep them on their toes! ubblol

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
kinda... also if they just believe it that means they're quite gullible. Which can be good or bad ubblol

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: blu_valley

So you're a lady who like to keep them on their toes! ubblol

When not making them curl...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
charming as always, Neon... thanks spank

(G.W. Dahlquist)

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
*remenices* Ahhhh...curly toes......

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

346 posts

Posted:
Don't, not had the chance for months ! Been too busy being hung-up on one girl and working hard the rest of the time !

But, in my experience-by-proxy the height/shoe size thing is a good guide, just not as accurate as some big fellas would like to think !

Still, I'm happy. biggrin cool wink ubblol

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
Well I am short 5'7'' with size 9-10 feet, but I reckon I am pretty average - not had any complaints. . . wink though I guess I am single ubblol

I am happy... (plus just handed my thesis in soooo nothing can get me down wink )

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
....*still thinking about curly toes, gets distracted and starts thinking about curly fries*...

346 posts

Posted:
Aw ... used to love curly fries when I worked at Toyota ... curly fries and Mayo is what my usual breakfast was.

Need curly fries now damnit !

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
bad day. bad day. bad day... drink more wine... drink more wine.. bloody radio dedications made me feeling like crying today.. why do people get so mushy in love that they have to write to a radio station to get a song dedicated to their other half.. bad day.. drink more wine....

arse.

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

346 posts

Posted:
I hear you on that one - nauseating isn't it. I'm a big romantic type when the mood takes me, but I think that whilst big gestures and embaressing things can make a good impression and be very cool, it's the really private, personal stuff that really touches people.

Arse indeedy.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
glug, glug...

it's a rather fine red by the way.. wine makes all bad things go away....

arses to relationships.. the suck.. why would anyone want to share bodily fluids with someone.. it's gross...

or so I keep telling myself.

346 posts

Posted:
Mmmm ... my housemates got me drinking wine lately. Bitch. I'm normally a Newcastle Brown Ale slogging mosher, not a frickin' Lambrini girl ! (We do, however, just want to have fun ...)

They do indeed suck. Well, the best ones do in my experience! It's not gross anyway, beats being bored and unhugged !

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
hey you don't insult the grape.. it's a fine drink.. I don't think that I would insult my toilet by pouring Lambrini down it.... lol that muck is just dishwater in disguise.. wink

346 posts

Posted:
I'm not now ... I'm liking some Wolf Blass (sp?) and a few other bits. Seeing as I work in the pub game myself I've started to get an appreciation for the beauty of wine !

See, I can be civil and cultured and stuff. I just then go moshing and get all minging and sweaety for hours on end and then drink Tyne-Water ..... ubblol

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
I second the Newcastle.

Nothing wrong with the bodily fluid thingies, it's the whole "I expect you to do this and act like that because we're going out" that's my problem. And routines. Ewwwww.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

346 posts

Posted:
Mmmm ... Newcy brown. Nowt like a bottle of the Dog. Drink and weapon in one package !

Control and ruts is badness. Stability is good though, stops paranoia setting in ans stuff. It's all about balancing and stuff !!!!

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Agreed, balance is the key! Unforunately, my scales are lopsided.

Written by: MisStix

I don't think that I would insult my toilet by pouring Lambrini down it....

You mean Lambrini is meant to be drunk??? I thought it was posh bog detergent.

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
ctrl-v, for some reason I thought your real name was Eccles?

I know I'd met an Eccles recently...
I met a guy called tom today who said he was at Birmingham uni, and there was 'a really good poi guy called Eccles', i described you and he seemed to think so too.

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by: MisStix

bad day. bad day. bad day... drink more wine... drink more wine.. bloody radio dedications made me feeling like crying today.. why do people get so mushy in love that they have to write to a radio station to get a song dedicated to their other half.. bad day.. drink more wine....

arse.

Aww I think it's absolutely beautiful when I see or hear stuff like that. Lots of people say couples kissing grosses them out. Fair enough if its full on snogging that you can see leading further, thats OTT, but couples who repeatedly peck each other and who hold hands all the time are beautiful. I love seeing stuff like that. It does have a habit of reminding you just how single you are, but once you are ok with being single it doesnt matter.

Grand gestures, romance, public displays of affection, all good by me biggrin I hope that the next time someone does something along those lines for you (and it WILL happen, it makes you realise just how special you really are wink )

hug

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
It's all good, but not when you've just broken up. Then it makes you want to cry.
*sniffle, sniffle*

Normality is the playground of the unimaginative

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
oh dear *pats zen on tne back*

346 posts

Posted:
Get angry, works for me. Go to a club, pwn the dancefloor and mosh for a few hours. Thats my usual trick ... plus it's good exercise.

I like to see it when I'm with someone as it reminds me just how great it is to be with someone. When I'm single though I just wanna remove their lips with a cheese grater.

I'm a man of extremes. devil

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
Thanks blu

EVIL you really go from one extreme to the next. I try not to get angry though, once I lose my temper it's really hard to control it. I guess it's the Tourettes that does that to me.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I cry a lot, it stops me from getting angry. I don't mean sobby oh woe is me kinda crying. I mean I think about whats bugging me while washing the dishes or something, let a couple of tears go, and I feel better once agin, I normally finish off with a bit of a jig to a really silly song in the kitchen. I live with my best friend, so when I'm doing my silly dancing he often comes and joins me for the finale at least and the world makes sense for me yet again. biggrin

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
I know what you mean blu, I usually do it when I listen to Josh Groban and then I sing as loud as I can and people in the traffic look at me funny.

Page: ......