Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
Well ive been seeing this thread pop up alot. But i was in a very nice relationship so i didnt decide to make an appearance.

However, things have changed.
As of a few weeks ago i have become single. It wasnt a bad breakup, we're still friends and all. Just putting it out there.

BansheeCat:
Sounds like CB is jealous of you and your new sweetie, or sees it as you trying to make him jealous. he's probably trying to "punish" you for ending it (although i didn't catch who ended it, so im just guessing). ive seen guys do this stuff before, and it rarely ended nicely. just keep pushing him back. and if he really crosses the line, burn him for it to make sure he doesnt do it again, cause if he does he'll only get worse.

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: GitasGuy

Written by: Brenn

A humbler person wouldn't find amusement over a former (and possibly recurring) woe wink

You used the correct terms their Brenn. A "humbler" person wouldn't. Lmao I'm sorry i'm not humble at all just a stirrer. biggrin ubbrollsmile

And a grammar Nazi, to boot! ubbrollsmile

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Yeah one of them too..... ubblol ubblol tongue

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
andrea: sounds to me like u need to show CB your pimp hand...

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Tell him he's ugly and his mama dresses him funny!!! biggrin

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Tell him his brother/sister was better in bed than he was anyway. So to get over it.... ubblol ubblol

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Oooh...good one!!! ubblol

But I'd definitely say sister...really floor him! wink biggrin

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Ha lol that would be a riot...his sister is lovely...

But I don't want to hurt him. On the surface he seems all sexy and confidant,a player, but inside I know him to be a very vulnerable man. I kinda do love him, though I would never tell him that at this stage.( We are wrong for each other.)Neither of us ended it, just it ended itself. But if he wanted me, at that point,a few weeks ago, he could have continued to call me etc. And he did not, so...

I don't have a clue if any of it is sincere, or just a game to him. I am thinking it is not really about love, cause if it was, he could easily call me and get together alone to discuss it instead publically kissing me etc. I think it might just be a "guys peeing out territory" sort of thing.

Yet I do need his behaviour to change before it wierds out my new man!

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
 Written by: BansheeCat

Yet I do need his behaviour to change before it wierds out my new man!

Yep, you do.

Everyone's vulnerable, and you are, too, and he's not acting like he realises that, so I wouldn't think about his vulnerability too much if he prefers "pissing on territory" games to making your life smooth and pleasant hug

Can you not just tell CB that you enjoyed being with him, but given that you've both decided to move on, and you have, what he's doing isn't good for either of you? Or have you already tried the "open and honest" approach?

My most recent ex is the absolute opposite... saw him last night with my friend who's visiting from Germany and he went "ooh hi (soandso)" to my friend and ran to hug him and didn't even say "hi" to me ubblol Boys, eh?!?

On a different note, my favourite Poison song was "Ride the Wind", and the Jefferson Airplane absolutely rock(ed). I'm still happy about the last episode of Friends, not because of the stupid and predictable plot, but because they played that amazing Airplane acoustic tune at the end!! bounce

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
I, am soooo into open communication!

One of the reasons that CB is not right for me, is that he is most definately NOT into that kind of discussion! But I will try, regardless...
Thanks!
hug

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
Any kind of post relationship relationship is really hard, and tends to take a lot of effort, even if you can't see it.

This CB guy could well be a mass of turmoil inside, that peaks when he sees you, or he could just be an ass trying to wreck things, only he really knows, and only you can choose how you care to deal with it.

If you're not really clear on where you want to be, then call him out on it like the others have said, make it clear you want him to call you if he's serious. He could be not calling for a million screwed up reasons that have nothing to do with not wanting to..

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: fyrespirit

My feeling here is that he does not want to think that you could move on from him and his ego is feeling a bit bruised. I'd tell him to leave me the censoredalone and continue with the new guy...it's just not a good thing to try to go back...believe me, I know...have tried and regretted it deeply.

Just *my* opinion.

I second the going back...it's terrible. Old problems resurface and EVERYONE always uses what happened in the past if there's another blow-out.

Move on, it's for the best hug

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Hugging_LionMeep
166 posts

Posted:
I've got the girls party who turned me down to go to in 2 weeks. Haven't seen her since I got rejected, but I really want to keep the friendship so I'm going to go. It's going to be hard though. Any advice on how to handle seeing her? I know the only way things are going to get back to normal is by getting past the awkwardness, I just fear of letting my emotions getting the better than me. Thankfully I'll have an exam on the monday so I'll have a quick exit story. *sigh

All matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration. Life is but a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
I think it helps seeing it from this point of view:

Everyone has lots and lots of people they potentially fancy, and even more that they like or even love (platonically) but wouldn't want to get involved with. So rejection is absolutely normal between friends, and there's simply just no reason to feel awkward for it.

If she's got any sense she'll feel honoured that you tried (she still invited you, so that must mean she's not annoyed or freaked out or whatever), so, I know it feels weird, but she's probably been rejected by at least one person, too, and knows how it feels smile

One of my best friends in school had a serious crush on me and I didn't know how to handle it, but I'm really happy that he just didn't mention it again, but continued being my best friend! It's 8 years since I've left school now and we're still in touch, so rejection's really no reason to not be friends hug

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
I'm in desperate need of some night-time action and no yummy guys are in sight ... which is really frustrating ... so I'd prefer to continue talking about music:

Written by: Birgit

does anyone else remember Poison? Not the Alice Cooper song, but the band? Best big hair bend ever wink

*yay* for Poison!

Got into my hard rock, heacy metal and i don't know what phase after NKOTB as well.

Even though my absolute hero was Axl Rose ubblove ubblol cold shivers run down my spone when I see pictures of him now biggrin

But Slash was also cute

Written by: Birgit

On a different note, my favourite Poison song was "Ride the Wind"

oh oooh, weird memories coming up

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
I liked Axl but always thought that Slash was proof that afterbirth could live!!! Now he's doing car commercials!!! shrug

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
oh gawd... were back on glam metal again?

gnr, ok (not glam metal, so slightly different genre IMNSHO)... but poison? you may as well poor acid on my ears and set them on fire...

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Nkotb? Axl? Poison?! Yikes.

* now I understand why all these people are in the singles thread.. * wink wink tongue

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Yeah... we all know YOU go for boys that listen to country, Andrea ubblol tongue

(G.W. Dahlquist)

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
thanks Birgit biggrin

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Guys, I need a hug

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Lost83spy

Guys, I need a hug

*flying ninja kitten hug* chin up hon. we're all in this together smile

xx

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

poigmarmite and nutella sandwich
1,590 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Lost83spy

Guys, I need a hug

hug

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
redface still, it must be said, I might go for a guy that likes that crap, but I dont actually listen to it myself! tongue

hug to Lost83spy

grouphug for all us "musically" challenged... lol

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
 Written by: BansheeCat

grouphug for all us "musically" challenged... lol

hmmm ... I'm musically challenged ... actually I'm also time-challenged (a friend of mine told me it's o.k. to say that instead of "I'm always too late")

ickleMattenthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
I posted this elsewhere but realised it was best suited for here:

I'm so sick I'm sitting on my bed with three blankets and I'm still shivering. I should be in number 5 chatting up the cute girl that has just moved in there frown

Then there it is - a knock on the door - and there she is! She had come to see if I want to come round. Still can't go but boy do I feel better biggrin

SezzieSILVER Member
journeyman
54 posts

Posted:
Sorry to hear you're sick Matt frown but glad a cute girlie has cheered you up!! smile Hope you feel better soon!

Oooh guess what? I'm gonna be moving to London soon. Got a job today!!! Hurray!! Then I can meet lots of cute London boys!!
clap bounce bounce2 ubbrollsmile

Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop and look around once in a while you just might miss it!

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
oh thank goodness, andrea... another voice of reason... although, the girls have a point with the country thing... tongue

are we still hugging...? cos I like hugs

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
How 'bout hugs and kisses? Got lots of those!!!

I think we have finally come to our senses over the scary hair bands!!! It did wonders for the hairspray industry, tho!!!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
hairspray is alive and kicking with the emos... would take half a can to get that "something about mary" look

all donations of hugs and kisses greatly appreciated...

Page: ......