GlowWormBRONZE Member
84 posts

Posted:
Um, since no one wants to help me out with my fuel situation, i thawt id make everyone feel bad, and give them some really useful imformation. If you're looking for music to perform your poi to, this site is the place to be. Many of you may have heard of it already www.audiogalaxy.com You have to download the satellite, and register, but its all free, and well worth it. You also need an mp3 player: www.winamp.com Peace out------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles
Id love to be a glow-worm
Cuz a glow-worm's never glum
It's hard to be downhearted
When a light shines out your bum

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
What fuel situation?Am I meant to feel guilty now?

Meh

HappyStickermember
42 posts

Posted:
audiogalaxy has been around for a little while now....at least a year but they are starting to get a little too good at blocking those songs which are copyrighted.....oh well

If you had a friend that was a tightrope walker, and you were walking down the street and he just fell over......that would be unacceptable.

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
kazaA is way way better,its quickerit has more users, and thus more chance of getting the song you wantyou can also download pictures, vidios, software, and documentsetc etc..(isn't is strange when people put "etc etc.." when they have no more points to make, cos if they hadn't any more good points they would put them down. im not helping to strengthen my arguement here am i)so go download it!

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

GlowWormBRONZE Member
84 posts

Posted:
Thanx for the info. I already knew about kazaa 4 a while, but i still get the majority of my stuff from audio galaxy. smileMy fuel situation was the one about the citronella oil. Go read itPeace out------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles
Id love to be a glow-worm
Cuz a glow-worm's never glum
It's hard to be downhearted
When a light shines out your bum

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Go Audiogalaxy!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Pele answered your question about fuel as far as I remember and fairly adequately too. I saw no point in replying as she undoubtedly knows more about it than I do.Try not to be so pushy - makes for a happier environment. If you'd posted a link to it in your original message or put the title of the post it would've been so much simpler you know.Sorry to sound miserable but it's christmas - a time to spread some of your unhappiness to the unsuspecting world. Or is that just in my house?

Meh

Loleenamember
25 posts

Posted:
Search for Morpheus i think you can find it on musiccity.com its a great programme for downloading audio,video,software. I've found every song i've ever wanted on there, :PIt genius smileLoleena xXx

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead, where there is no path an leave a trail

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
hey guys..another great program for downloading music is WinMX https://www.winmx.comit's
got the easiest and best interface IMHOalso..I have an FTP up with a lot of techno and trance type stuff, good music to spin to..I am giving accounts away.. if anyone wants one, send me an email, with your desired username and password, and I will hook you up.------------------~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
Hey, another thing you should know..Audio Galaxy installs some nasty software on your machine. check it out.https://www.portalofevil.com/news/inhouse/vx2.htm------------------~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
OMG!! I can't believe the nerve of those people!! I'm going to start calling.... imagine, they can read what i just wrote....

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Yeah spyware sucks, but it is getting more common. (example: Windows XP and Micro$oft passport = big, bad news for privacy)Unless you read the license agreement (pffft!) you will often never know. There are ways to remove this stuff without affecting things like Audiogalaxy etc, but you need to edit the registry, which is really NOT recommended unless you know what you are doing.Best way to cheat the spyware is use false information in forms you fill out on the web. There are few situations where someone needs your real id and those are usually secure (many/most online shops, banks). You can always setup a fake email address at hotmail to use if you need a password sent to you, or even modify your real address like this:twirlerdude@hotmail.nospam.comthen if someone wants to send you an email they can derive your real address, but the address is useless to the automated systems used by spyware companies. smileOh and legally I don't think there is a "right" to privacy in most countries.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
I was reading through the terms and agreements for the KazzaA software. I noticed a bit about fees. Can any of the Kazzaa users tell me what these are all about? I don't want to waste my time with it if I'm going to have to pay out the nose for mp3's.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
The fees mentioned in the Kazza FAQ have been there for some time now, ever since I forst started using Kazza auctually. Though apart from that the company has never really said anything more about it. I think it was really a cover-your-ass thingy for when the napster debate was raging. There may be some fees someday, until then im just using it while it is free. I dont think fees are going to be introduced for a while - if at all.Also Morpheous and Kazza are also the same program just being leased to different companies. Both of thier networks interconnect so it dont matter if you have Morpheous or Kazza you will get exatly the same range of music.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.