Forums > Videos > Festival of Fiery Arts 2003

Login/Join to Participate

werner of infiremember
40 posts

Posted:
The "official" video of the Festival of Fiery Arts is online on the IN FIRE homepage. This video is available in Windows or Real Media format. You will see/hear great fire-action, artistry and percussion of more than 60 performers (e.g. contact staff with Knoxious )

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
a slightly higher res version would be great

looks like it was a wicked festival good music capoeira and of course fire what more could one want. is there any more video of Knoxious doing contact staff?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

werner of infiremember
40 posts

Posted:
Hi Ben-ja-men,

I will recompile the video in a better quality. (how many megabytes are possible for download?)
We have more than 25 hours of digital video (4 performances / workshops day / security day / campsite) - the next compilations planed are the performances of the final performance day, but i will try to make a "special Konxious presentation" ... (fiery greetings to Dave by the way - we hope to welcome you and Flame Oz again in 2004)

Keep the fire burning

Werner

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i dont mind downloading stuff around the 30 meg range 50 is pushing it. i would be totally stoked if u made the special Konxious presentation

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
The one thing that bothered me about the video was the big box at the bottom that kept popping up. It is too big, takes up almost half the screen. Id rather see whats going on in the picture than have words take up most of the view.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
what a lovely festival!
thanks yooo a heaply for sharing with us this bursting little event - making videos is never a lightweight adventure, so kudos to yoo for putting in so much production.

plus capoeira is smelly - in a good way!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

werner of infiremember
40 posts

Posted:
a slightly higher res version (real media, 24mb) is online (IN FIRE homepage). i tried with divx and noticed that i have to know more about it ...

it's my first video. i try to learn from comments and i'm very happy about positive replys - thanx a lot!

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Hi hi...
Hello Werner...
I owe you an e-mail mate... just settling back to Australia etc...
nice one on the videos Werner
Be-ja-men...I'll get my shit together soon and get me own video up ok?
love to you all in Austria!