Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
hello everybodyit seems like forever and a day since ive posted. i wanted to share with you all simple gratitude for life and the different 'coincidences' that happen to us, which arent chance at all. i began poi dancing in late february or so and loved it. it has opened so many new doors for me, physically and inside myself too. i dance now, for myself, with or without poi, i can release my body to rythym which ive not been able to do before. a month and half ago by chance i met another firedancer from germany, and this changed my life again. if it werent for fire dancing, my life would be completely different. i have gratitude for this beautiful art and all those who perpetuate this vibration. blessings to alljeff

Wow

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
Shine on, beautiful one !!!Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Rolphmember
22 posts

Posted:
Life is so often ruled by such 'coincidences'. I am amazed at how often these happen.Keep your mind open for new experiences - who knows where they may lead..."Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open." - Thomas Dewar

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Has anyone read the 'Celestine Prophecy' by James Redfield?.....its all about coincidences. ------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
yep, that is a such a wonderful book... i have more lessons to learn from it still

Wow